Match Buildup playoffs build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how reassuring ... especially after the first PL post lockdown match, when Sheffield United clearly scored against Villa, yet the 'goal' wasn't given, because the referee's beeper didn't say it was a goal :(

That was the first time it didn't work in over 9000 matches. I trust goal line technology much more than a referee and a linesman making a guess.

And actually (answering your question at least a little) - these matches behind closed doors in various countries seem to have produced quite a high proportion of away wins compared to 'usual'. So let's be optimistic and suggest a win by a couple of goals at Portsmouth, followed by a 1-1 draw at Grenoble Road.

As long as we don’t do a Cheltenham, I would be delighted with that?

Liam Kelly's interview the other week was taken at the stadium, so I presume we've used it for at a minimum training, if not an inhouse game.

I remember getting a magazine (ZX Crash ???? or something like that) which had BASIC listings you could type in to program a game. That was a novelty that wore off fast!
Wow - I remember crash for the spectrum. They used to have cover tapes with demos of dizzy the egg games. I moved onto an Amstrad CPC 464 (green screen) and had one of my programs published in Amstrad Action magazine. Was going to make me rich....... but didn't. Apparently programming in Basic on one of Alan Sugar's home computers isnt a skill

Wow - I remember crash for the spectrum. They used to have cover tapes with demos of dizzy the egg games. I moved onto an Amstrad CPC 464 (green screen) and had one of my programs published in Amstrad Action magazine. Was going to make me rich....... but didn't. Apparently programming in Basic on one of Alan Sugar's home computers isnt a skill
Crash magazine archive...

Man, my brother and I shared a Commodore 64C. Came with tape player, but we upgraded to a disk drive later and got a secondhand printer. Sadly, our Dad sold the lot. However, he still has his Plus4 in the loft. Must dig it out one day.

Man, my brother and I shared a Commodore 64C. Came with tape player, but we upgraded to a disk drive later and got a secondhand printer. Sadly, our Dad sold the lot. However, he still has his Plus4 in the loft. Must dig it out one day.
Get you, disk drive! Could never afford that upgrade for my Amstrad. Trying to think which computer was the first one with Sensible Soccer on it (best football game ever) . I imagine it was the 486 PC but might been an Amiga or Atari but I never had one of those.

Get you, disk drive! Could never afford that upgrade for my Amstrad. Trying to think which computer was the first one with Sensible Soccer on it (best football game ever) . I imagine it was the 486 PC but might been an Amiga or Atari but I never had one of those.

It was on the Spectrum, as we had it.

Was just going to post about best ever football games. I think it was between Sensible Soccer and Kick Off 2 for me! Think both were on the Amiga!

what about the Binatone console. pure entertainment with a line as a bat and a square ball. and if you wanted to make it harder there was a button that made the line shorter.
who needs playbox and xstation!

what about the Binatone console. pure entertainment with a line as a bat and a square ball. and if you wanted to make it harder there was a button that made the line shorter.
I had one of those as well, bloody hell I'm old ?

50 games on one cartridge - but every game was pretty much the same!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom