General Players out on loan

Wonder if they’ll consider moving him to a conference club before the season ends. He’s really doing the business whenever he is given an opportunity.

Certainly wouldn’t be surprised. Weighing up whether or not it’s worth moving him at this stage, when he is playing a major role will be the conundrum for the club.

• React
Reactions: MJB
My gut feeling would be for Tyler to see out the season at Slough. He's still only 18, so no rush and is only just getting started with Slough.

But he's impressing with every game and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he's in our matchday squad.

• React
Certainly wouldn’t be surprised. Weighing up whether or not it’s worth moving him at this stage, when he is playing a major role will be the conundrum for the club.

I’m sure they’ll look to extend his time at Slough for another month. Beyond that though, it would be tempting to move up a level for the last months of the season if he’s continuing to impress.

I’m sure they’ll look to extend his time at Slough for another month. Beyond that though, it would be tempting to move up a level for the last months of the season if he’s continuing to impress.

Just not one of the relegation candidates.

• React
How many teams can he play for in a season - isn't there a limit of three?

I like the fact that the fans change ends at half time, along with the teams.
I used to do that at The Manor back in the day. Watched quite a few games from the corner of the LRT/Osler first half, then from the home side of the cuckoo lane (when they opened it for us) or from the Manor Club side of the Beech lower terrace for the second half.

those were the days (my friend) .... when you could do that at the Manor , if you wanted to
Tin numbers on hooks along the Manor Club for you halftime scores, the little fella (who's name shockingly escapes me) walking around the pitch selling raffle tickets, the 'Coral' scoreboard on the corner of Cuckoo/Osler going berserk and just spinning the numbers, the sound of noses snapping when players went up against Briggs and Shotton.... Ah, those most definitely were the days.

1644945203599.png

I used to do that at The Manor back in the day. Watched quite a few games from the corner of the LRT/Osler first half, then from the home side of the cuckoo lane (when they opened it for us) or from the Manor Club side of the Beech lower terrace for the second half.
I seem to remember you could also do that that Lincoln back in the day - at half time, fans would simply move ends.

I know Aaron Kuhl who plays for Slough. He told me he’s on 7 goals this season. That’s more than he’s scored in the last four years. Slough seem to be developing younger players the right way, and it looks a good stepping stone for Tyler

Those were the days that having been "ejected" by Mr. Dibble from the London Road, you only had to nip around the side and come back in again! (Friend told me - honest!)
I remember a mate being thrown out 3 times, each time by a different copper, in a home game V Reading, then nipping round to a turnstile at a different entrance at the Manor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom