Players and staff not paid for March

Has this been sorted
No one can be paid this time of night
I work part time at the club and I've been paid I've just looked
How did this story start lol

actually often payment for work I do arrives in my account at night or in the early hours- electronic banking I think its called?

have any of your part time or full time collegues been paid as yet @Sirmatty ?

Only work on a match day
And mines in can't believe they paid the part timers who don't don't rely on the money

I posted this on Twitter, but can @OxVox use some funds to help non paying staff financially until they are paid, on the promise the staff pay the money back?

wonder if players were told payment may be bit later this month. not that it makes it ok but better if they had been informed

Another dark day for us. Feel very sorry for the staff. It’s my understanding other bills haven’t been paid including the the rent. Other key bills due Monday.

Tiger is at the game tomorrow and fans need to have their voices heard that this is not ok and the club is not being run in the right way. This has a real effect on people’s lives and our club is once again in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
Tiger is at the game tonorrow and fans need to have their voices heard that this is not ok and the club is not being run in the right way. This has a real effect on people’s lives and our club is once again in the news for all the wrong reasons.
itll be all over the news tomorrow too

Back
Top Bottom