General Backroom Staff Changes

This is all very Royston Vasey. My brother lives in Abingdon and used to work with Matt Taylor’s mum. Still bumps into her fairly often at his local Co-Op. Or at least he used to.

Although Colin has never given me pocket money, he has bought me sweets before.
Any puppies?

He was our Matty Taylor too.

Grew up in Abingdon, went to John Mason School, played in our Centre of Excellence until he was released by Malcolm Elias aged about 15/16. He still lives locally.
Unfortunately, still played for the team from the bumpkin end of the A420 and even had a spell as a caretaker manager for them! Only yesterday dissed a client out from my business when he declared his allegiance for the horror show housed in red. I'm an idiot and an ol' idiot at that but it had to be done. Too deep and too embedded to do any different. Felt decent and cleansed all day today lol.

Coyys.

This is all very Royston Vasey. My brother lives in Abingdon and used to work with Matt Taylor’s mum. Still bumps into her fairly often at his local Co-Op. Or at least he used to.

Although Colin has never given me pocket money, he has bought me sweets before.
I thought the Court Order said you wouldn't talk about "our little secret" anymore?

Unfortunately, still played for the team from the bumpkin end of the A420 and even had a spell as a caretaker manager for them! Only yesterday dissed a client out from my business when he declared his allegiance for the horror show housed in red. I'm an idiot and an ol' idiot at that but it had to be done. Too deep and too embedded to do any different. Felt decent and cleansed all day today lol.

Coyys.
Just for clarity, I haven't spoken to Matt Taylor since he joined them lot down the A420 mate.

Just for clarity, I haven't spoken to Matt Taylor since he joined them lot down the A420 mate.

I have, his son and daughter was in different age groups of Abingdon United youth teams and so was my son. My brother also played in the same youth team as Taylor.

He's a nice chap but he isn't a fan of United.

Coyys.

I once had an interview at a sales job and didn't go back for a second interview cos the guy was a Swindon fan. :ROFLMAO:

I once had an interview at a sales job and didn't go back for a second interview cos the guy was a Swindon fan. :ROFLMAO:
He obviously didn’t know you were an Oxford fan then, otherwise you wouldn’t have been offered a second interview.

I know there were recently rumours about Wayne Brown possibly leaving the club, and if this is true then I wonder whether the club are moving for Lewis Price, who has just left MK Dons. Here is a quote from his interview when he joined MK in August 2021: “I’ve known the Gaffer (Manning) and Chris Hogg since being in the youth team at Ipswich. I jumped at the chance to work with them - their energy and knowledge of the game is fantastic and they share the same passions I do."

He was our Matty Taylor too.

Grew up in Abingdon, went to John Mason School, played in our Centre of Excellence until he was released by Malcolm Elias aged about 15/16. He still lives locally.

I went to John Mason school as well. not when Matty Taylor was there though. Didn't even have a football pitch when i was there.

Back
Top Bottom