Away Match Day Thread +++ Peterborough Utd v OUFC - match day thread +++

Scoreline is a little disappointing, but Peterborough are a big scoring team and we were unlucky in that their normally porous defence decided to have a good day.

All the cards were stacked against us today and it was always going to be a big ask to get anything from this game. Obviously fatigued and no obvious way in which we can rest our key players with so many games coming up, the sports psychologist will earn his corn to pick up some of these players up to go again Tuesday. Can't dwell too much on a single result but there were so many individuals having a bad game that must be addressed if we are to get back on track.

I’m surprised at some of the posts on here. Didn’t Zaki recently say that we weren’t ready for promotion this season, so why the surprise at days like this? Talk of promotion sounds a bit hollow now and is all about selling tickets from now on imo

Inadequately replacing Cadden is a problem.

We’ve made our bed and now we have to lie in it

Think with what has happened today and what appears to be happening to our best chance in a over 2 decades the ground is an Albatross around our necks, until we own the stadium or get our own we’re not going to have a pot to P**s in. The easiest way for us to release the Albatross is to buy the stadium, can we afford to wait 5,6.7 years to own our stadium. We need a better income stream otherwise we’re nerve going to be really able to compete, I just hope the good news we apparently are going to hear before the end of the season happens soon and we can see our club as a result going to compete at a higher level..

Think with what has happened today and what appears to be happening to our best chance in a over 2 decades the ground is an Albatross around our necks, until we own the stadium or get our own we’re not going to have a pot to P**s in. The easiest way for us to release the Albatross is to buy the stadium, can we afford to wait 5,6.7 years to own our stadium. We need a better income stream otherwise we’re nerve going to be really able to compete, I just hope the good news we apparently are going to hear before the end of the season happens soon and we can see our club as a result going to compete at a higher level..

Good post Bazzer. The stadium issue is massive

I’m surprised at some of the posts on here. Didn’t Zaki recently say that we weren’t ready for promotion this season, so why the surprise at days like this? Talk of promotion sounds a bit hollow now and is all about selling tickets from now on imo

I don’t think the board are ready for promotion. Them fees we received should of been spent on a right back and defo a striker. A blind man could of seen that.

100% right. Bad day at the office yes, but some of the crying on here is an absolute embarrassment.

I'll be back in a day or two when this board has calmed down a little!!!
I think fans have every right to complain when you get hammered 4-0 against 10 men in a key promotion match. It looked like some of our players are up for big cup matches but arent that bothered by a league match.

You won’t sell many tickets when the season becomes a damp squib

Eastwood about to speak. That might be interesting, he never pulls his punches when things need to be said

Aaah... refused to be drawn on his thoughts on the transfer window.. ?

Back
Top Bottom