OUSP News

I have just wasted, a 4 bus journey from Kidlington to the kassam ticket office £ 4.50 . To buy a ticket for Fleetwood,To find it shut, I checked on the oufc website, before I left for Easter 2024 opening times. No mention of it being closed . what's going on ???? Communication again ??

I have just wasted, a 4 bus journey from Kidlington to the kassam ticket office £ 4.50 . To buy a ticket for Fleetwood,To find it shut, I checked on the oufc website, before I left for Easter 2024 opening times. No mention of it being closed . what's going on ???? Communication again ??

The website states that the ticket office is closed on non-matchday Saturdays.

Screenshot_20240330_121351_Chrome.jpg

will it be open from 9.30 am till kick off on Monday as it a weekday? or are there different opening times for matchdays on Bank holiday daytimes?
I believe it will be the same as a Saturday matchday but it would be worth giving them a call before leaving just to be sure.

Any reason these haven't been published the club online as well? (as has been the norm)
They are on the club website as usual. There wasn't a news story this month (there often is but not always), because Chris Williams had left and new guy not up and running yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom