Current Player Oisin Smyth

Just saw these clips on t’internet of Smyth yesterday. A couple of things stood out to me.
Firstly another poster said that he plays the ball in front of teammates to force play forwards. I hadn’t noticed this but it’s noticeable on the clips. My bugbear with us for ages is how often we pass straight to our man, or often just behind them which does do my head in.
The other point is the way he burst forward for his chance. Some have said he’s slow but he didn’t look so on this run plus he showed power.
Bloody hell Karl what were you thinking of over the past year? He might just have been the catalyst to stop you getting the boot.

Just saw these clips on t’internet of Smyth yesterday. A couple of things stood out to me.
Firstly another poster said that he plays the ball in front of teammates to force play forwards. I hadn’t noticed this but it’s noticeable on the clips. My bugbear with us for ages is how often we pass straight to our man, or often just behind them which does do my head in.
The other point is the way he burst forward for his chance. Some have said he’s slow but he didn’t look so on this run plus he showed power.
Bloody hell Karl what were you thinking of over the past year? He might just have been the catalyst to stop you getting the boot.
He certainly has more of a sense of urgency than Mr Mcguane.