Ex Player Mickey Lewis RIP

Hi,
I have two shirts which I am auctioning all proceeds to Mickeys Go Fund Me page.
The attached shirts are as follows:
The first one is the shirt worn by Matt Elliott (No 18) at Rosies 2007 Testimonial match and signed by a number of players including Ray Houghton and Matt himself. This shirt as you would expect is size 48 chest.
The second shirt is a signed Oxford Shirt (unsure of the season) with Brian Wilsterman , Martin Grey, Joey etc.this shirt is 42-44inch chest.
Offers greatly accepted and as I said previously everything to go the MadDog go fund me page. Dig deep guys, many thanks.

Attachments

• PHOTO-2021-03-19-16-38-58 2.jpg
    PHOTO-2021-03-19-16-38-58 2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 24
  • PHOTO-2021-03-19-16-38-58 3.jpg
    PHOTO-2021-03-19-16-38-58 3.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 23
  • PHOTO-2021-03-19-16-38-58.jpg
    PHOTO-2021-03-19-16-38-58.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 23
Hi,
I have two shirts which I am auctioning all proceeds to Mickeys Go Fund Me page.
The attached shirts are as follows:
The first one is the shirt worn by Matt Elliott (No 18) at Rosies 2007 Testimonial match and signed by a number of players including Ray Houghton and Matt himself. This shirt as you would expect is size 48 chest.
The second shirt is a signed Oxford Shirt (unsure of the season) with Brian Wilsterman , Martin Grey, Joey etc.this shirt is 42-44inch chest.
Offers greatly accepted and as I said previously everything to go the MadDog go fund me page. Dig deep guys, many thanks.
Where are these being auctioned? Are they on eBay or do you just want messages directly to you?

Excuse my ignorance, but what was the reason for the particular minute in the second half for the applause?

Great to see the tributes
There’s 4 guys that sit in front of me in that didn’t clap for Joey last week or Micky today. I felt like throwing my coffee over them today, my son who is much better balanced than me told me not to read anything into it.
Still baffles me tonight though that they can’t be arsed to clap, it was just indifference shown by them.

Last edited:
There’s 4 guys that sit in front of me that didn’t clap for Joey or Micky today. There 2 different groups and are in the 50 to 70 year age range so I thought they should know better. I felt like throwing my coffee over them today, my son who is much better balanced than me told me not to read anything into it.
Still baffles me tonight though that they can’t be arsed to clap, it was just indifference shown by them.
When was the clap for Joey?

I was expecting a chorus of Joey Beauchamp on the wing on 11 th min, perhaps something for future games?

That would have been my guess but I didn’t catch an official reason. Thanks.

I saw his picture come up on the scoreboard and took that as a cue.

Took a few seconds for people to see what was happening but very quickly it was clapping and standing all around, as far as I could tell in the SSU.

I saw his picture come up on the scoreboard and took that as a cue.

Took a few seconds for people to see what was happening but very quickly it was clapping and standing all around, as far as I could tell in the SSU.

Likewise, didn't even cross my mind before that.

Back
Top Bottom