EFL Lincoln away- credit where credits due

Sarge

God like member
Decent gesture/ PR etc by the club for travelling U13s for the L1 away game v Lincoln ....

Thankfully I don't have kids but, if I did, the thought of keeping them entertained, on a coach, travelling all the way to Lincoln and back with nothing in between except watching the current level of football on offer, would fill me with horror.

"Chance to meet an injured player or two" are they taking the pi**????

Maybe they are giving us hope, if you expand the whole point it says

"The chance to meet an injured player or two whilst you wait for the coach to depart"

Maybe the key question is do they mean coach or do they mean manager?

Okay, so I'm clutching at straws but we are all pretty desperate aren't we

Now the manager has gone time to get behind the lads, I’m going lincoln now an will fully support the team, could be nightmare but has to be done lol

Now the manager has gone time to get behind the lads, I’m going lincoln now an will fully support the team, could be nightmare but has to be done lol
Yes, I will be going, and I'll be back at the Kassam for the Derby game. One very happy season ticket holder returning.

It says something about the mood change here Chez Lounger, Mrs L has already looked up car parking and hotels in Lincoln! Yesterday you wouldn't have got us to leave the house for an away game. Bottle of fizz in the fridge as well to celebrate! The lift knowing that he's gone is palpable.

It says something about the mood change here Chez Lounger, Mrs L has already looked up car parking and hotels in Lincoln! Yesterday you wouldn't have got us to leave the house for an away game. Bottle of fizz in the fridge as well to celebrate! The lift knowing that he's gone is palpable.
Manor
Do you think Tim and Niall listened very closely to what you said on Friday.

Took 24 hours to think about it and thought he’s right

So what I want to know is will they listen to your input regarding the new manager 😀

Back
Top Bottom