Ex Player Lets scour the internet for great oxford goals...

Tim Russen. He used to host the Central TV coverage of Oxford Swindon and Hereford matches in those days. He later became a director of Hereford United.

Whilst it was a deserved red card for the Luton player, the amount of rolls by Matt Green was a tad overkill.
Some say he's still rolling. It was written in the bible that when the path of his roll collides with that of Craddock's penalty into orbit, darkness shall fall.

Oxford 4 Luton 0 1992/93

Remember this game well, it had everything you want, we absolutely smashed them, Joey had a great game, 4 goals from Durnin, and his 4th was an absolute worldie, after some great work and a crunching tackle from the one and only Mad Dog!

"Mickey's gonna getcha, Mickey's gonna getcha, la la la la!!"?

I know it was a knackered, run down little old ground, but god do I miss that place!

That was the first game we played after the backpass rule came in, as the first goal showed. It caused a bit of chaos for a while, nobody thinks anything of it these days however.
I was born in '93. The first time I watched the dvd of the Milk Cup final, I screamed in horror as Judge just bent down and picked it up casual as you like after a defender knocked it back to him, "what the f*ck are you doing?!" ...yeah ?‍♂️

Oxford 4 Luton 0 1992/93

Remember this game well, it had everything you want, we absolutely smashed them, Joey had a great game, 4 goals from Durnin, and his 4th was an absolute worldie, after some great work and a crunching tackle from the one and only Mad Dog!

"Mickey's gonna getcha, Mickey's gonna getcha, la la la la!!"?

I know it was a knackered, run down little old ground, but god do I miss that place!
My youngest lads first game ...he was about 18 months old, was a rare venture into the Beech road seats for me to watch that one..... for a while after that game oooh johnny lager was my youngest daughters fave U's player

It's all got too positive around here. Let's go back to the horrors of 2000-01.

F'ing hell. Richard Knight was POTS that year - crumbs ... That said, Phil Whitehead was being fairly generous to us that day and future Oxford player Adi Viveash* also gave us a goal too.

*A player to play for Oxford, Reading and Swindon. Can't be too many to play for all three.

It's all got too positive around here. Let's go back to the horrors of 2000-01.

F'ing hell. Richard Knight was POTS that year - crumbs ... That said, Phil Whitehead was being fairly generous to us that day and future Oxford player Adi Viveash* also gave us a goal too.

*A player to play for Oxford, Reading and Swindon. Can't be too many to play for all three.

One glimpse of that bloody Domino kit (which still isn’t yellow at all) and that horror show of a season just comes rushing back to me...

Back
Top Bottom