Ex Player Lets scour the internet for great oxford goals...

Ah, the blowing a gale game. That’s where a bit of the south stand blew off and fans had to be moved.

That header from McCarthy though! It was travelling at a pace that matched Adam Murray’s equaliser.

Tbf, that wind this season seems to be standard conditions!

Forgive me for posting this, a news report on a really famous game in Oxford history, despite it being a defeat by the Wiltshire lot (I know this will come as a surprise to anyone under 20, but they used to beat us occasionally)

Forgive me for posting this, a news report on a really famous game in Oxford history, despite it being a defeat by the Wiltshire lot (I know this will come as a surprise to anyone under 20, but they used to beat us occasionally)

the eric reid game ;)

This one tops it, most important goal ever...

Back in the football league, back where we belong ‘Jerome Sale 2010’ - I jumped so high I fell on my wife, she wasn’t impressed ???

ENJOY!!!!!

This one tops it, most important goal ever...

Back in the football league, back where we belong ‘Jerome Sale 2010’ - I jumped so high I fell on my wife, she wasn’t impressed [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

ENJOY!!!!!

Art.

What is the name of the commentator in the mid 90’s clips.

Something about his commentary that really takes me back down memory lane to my earlier days of following the U’s and waiting for the sports section of the news on a Monday night.

Back
Top Bottom