League One League 1 transfers - Summer 2021 (non Oxford)

Do love the new fans coming into this league with a cocky attitude on social media groups. They're a big club, we're lucky to play them, back up within a year, etc.

Then Sunderland and Ipswich fans just giving them a little 'Careful, just calm your jets pal, it doesn't often work like that'.

In Sheffield Wednesday case they have a decent manager who had Doncaster around the play off position last season Ipswich have got a manager that knows how to get out of this league Rotherham yo yo club they are the three I’d expect to be fighting for top two places

In Sheffield Wednesday case they have a decent manager who had Doncaster around the play off position last season Ipswich have got a manager that knows how to get out of this league Rotherham yo yo club they are the three I’d expect to be fighting for top two places
You’ve forgot Wigan

It’s going to be a very competitive league, and it’s vitally important to get off to a good start.

There are a lot of clubs paying pretty high wages for Lge 1! There are probably a good 12 teams that believe they will finish in the top six. So there will be a few clubs disappointed come May.

Ipswich due to complete the loan signing of Louie Barry from Aston Villa. They are surely the favourites for the title.

Ipswich due to complete the loan signing of Louie Barry from Aston Villa. They are surely the favourites for the title.
I would be happy if he signed for us but has he done the business in men’s football I know he scored against Liverpool in the cup but so did Alfie potter so I’d be abit worried about him getting the goals to get us up but I do think Ipswich will be up there because of the management they have in place

Those big boys may be picking up some good players but can all the managers make a TEAM out of them? Or are there too many egos on the field?
This might surprise @Malc and @Scotchegg but I think we’ve done well this transfer window. It’s ok having all these big names but as you say can they make a team out of them?

I'm not surprised with our transfers. Very happy in fact.And I trust KR to make a TEAM of them. That is what hw does best.

Back
Top Bottom