Ex Player Kyle Joseph

50 Liam Kellys all at once could do some serious damage (starting with the ankles of course, but once they had you down it would be carnage)
After careful consideration of an attack of the fifty Liam Kellys, I would certainly advocate splitting them into sections. 15 on either flank and 20 in the middle. You could then deploy them in a pincer movement.
The only worry is if Briggsy doesn’t go down!😳

Welcome Kyle! His pace will be good, but his height is the main bonus. Cam, Taylor, Goodrham, Bate...

Keen to see this one. Goal ratio isn't the best, but with some decent service etc. etc.

Best of luck son!

After careful consideration of an attack of the fifty Liam Kellys, I would certainly advocate splitting them into sections. 15 on either flank and 20 in the middle. You could then deploy them in a pincer movement.
The only worry is if Briggsy doesn’t go down!😳
Like this?

Was he first choice as I see Swansea loaned out a striker to Lincoln with a better strike rate.
Personally I feel we got the real deal as we have a tall striker hungry for goals

Excited by this one. We haven’t had a physical, athletic striker (who can actually play a bit, sorry Dan Agyei) since, ironically, Jerome Sinclair. Looking forward to seeing what he can do. I did have a look back earlier and noticed he played against us for Wigan in the covid season and Cheltenham at home last year, and didn’t remember him standing out in either. But he’ll have developed physically and as a player since then.

I think with him, Browne and Murphy (and Yanic when he’s back) we seem to have a much quicker and athletic force going forward than we have for a while. Excited to see how that manifests.
Ahem. I refer you to my profile pic... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Very impressed with Joseph so far - he has really stepped up to become our main striker and it’s easy to forget he’s still only 20.

As well as scoring a couple, he’s been involved in others goals and he really does cover a lot of ground. He has a pleasing level of aggression and physicality too for such a young player. Good that he likes to have a shot too, rather than only looking to pass.

Not sure if it was the low-slung socks, but he gives me Hylton vibes with his energy. Very glad to have him here.