Ex Player Kyle Joseph

We've recently moved house (a significant downsize - cost of living and that).

We sold our old house for £625k - and bought the new for £425k. Both transactions completed on the same day. All via the solicitors - and their account.

I've now decided I'm going to tell all my friends that we got the new house for free.

l'll completely ignore the fact that I effectively only received £200k for the old house (despite obviously being worth £625k and turning down other offers to that tune).

When challenged, I'll simply counter with undeniable logic....

"no money left my account"
I think you'll find that you paid nothing for your house and were given a moving in fee of £200,000

Joseph is a good player who could well end up worth the million he cost you, at 22 years old already has 90 something games and 19 goals to his name, he impressed here on loan and is a player I would of liked here, good athlete with a great attitude.
Not the greatest finisher but has plenty else to his game, my only worry for you would be that's the second injury which has kept him out for a few months in less than a year, he puts himself about so you have to expect the odd knock though and it might just be a bad run of luck.
However, he cost you a million or more, no point denying it, not certain why you are to be honest.

I think the worry for the lad is that because of how he plays the game, his body and frame are going to take a beating from various injuries caused by just sheer intensity and impact. Things like knee joint, hip and Achilles tendon degradation

Wish the lad well though

Blackpool can’t go wrong since he was a free transfer. Worrying for them though that they’re now struggling to the extent they can’t afford to pay for strikers

Last edited:
I think the worry for the lad is that because of how he plays the game, his body and frame are going to take a beating from various injuries caused by just sheer intensity and impact. Things like knee joint, hip and Achilles tendon degradation

Wish the lad well though

Blackpool can’t go wrong since he was a free transfer. Worrying for them though that they’re now struggling to the extent they can’t afford to pay for strikers
Free in a million signing.

I lost a fiver today but found a tenner. I am £10 richer than yesterday and standing as a Tory MP in the next election because of this and seeking approval as a Blackpool fan.

I lost a fiver today but found a tenner. I am £10 richer than yesterday and standing as a Tory MP in the next election because of this and seeking approval as a Blackpool fan.

A. Welcome. Mr. Christopher Groper.

B. Shurely that's £5 richer. Or are you making a forward-looking statement you having invested it in a very good hedge fund?

Joseph just scored 6 mins after coming on as sub for Blackpool. Think it's only his 2nd appearance since injury.

Keep up, Blackpool signed Joseph from Swansea for free, then in a completely unrelated event, sold Swansea a £4,000,000 striker for £2,500,000

On their forum they're now all saying (based on 2x sub appearances) that Kyle Joseph is a better player than Jerry Yates.

That must be making for some tricky arithmetic on The Fylde Coast.

1701099136375.png