Manager/Coach Karl Robinson

Either you're Niall or you are a making a big assumption and hoping it comes to fruition. Let's see what happens in the next 6 years as so far all of it is hearsay and nothing concrete has come out.
If we're picking sides can I go on team @Colin B ! And I'll bet that we won't be waiting anywhere near 6 years to prove this one way or another!!!

If we're picking sides can I go on team @Colin B ! And I'll bet that we won't be waiting anywhere near 6 years to prove this one way or another!!!

Why would we be picking sides? We all want what's best for the club (even Mr negative UncleKip). The problem is unless anything comes out official there will always be uncertainty of what if anything is actually going on behind the scenes to resolve the issue.

Why would we be picking sides? We all want what's best for the club (even Mr negative UncleKip). The problem is unless anything comes out official there will always be uncertainty of what if anything is actually going on behind the scenes to resolve the issue.

In that case either believe the stuff that a few of us have been posting for a couple of years now, trusting that we may actually know a little bit about what's going on, or, wait and see.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

Robinson knows what is going on behind the scenes and the fact that our finances are very strong. I would guess that our playing budget will be significantly higher next season as we "go for it" which is why a move to Birmingham or Pompey is not on his radar.

Either you're Niall or you are a making a big assumption and hoping it comes to fruition. Let's see what happens in the next 6 years as so far all of it is hearsay and nothing concrete has come out.
He’s not Niall, he’s Colin.

It’s been over three years since the club was bought and three years next week since the current manager arrived. If we’re still talking long-term and saying the short and even medium might be rocky at times then I’m going to need a pint and a hot dog, ASAP.
Until the stadium situation is settled, and we don't have to keep rebuilding the squad every close season, due to selling players it will be extremely difficult to be a sustained championship team.

How many bloody times do you have to be told???!!!

No one is waiting for the lease (it's a licence actually, but I don't want to confuse you further) to run out before doing anything. Things are happening. Real progress has been made, and continues to be. Yet you continue, at every opportunity, to trot out your negative," nothing's happening because the club haven't dropped a full dossier and contracts through my door" bullshit. Give it a rest, it's bloody tiresome. You clearly have no idea about it, so leave it to those who do.

And just to make you feel a little better, I don't THINK these things are happening, I KNOW it.

Well then post the damned dossier! [emoji57]

So if you were doing a significant financial deal involving numerous parties and local government institutions, how much of that would you leak to a leaky Internet forum? Out of interest?

Back
Top Bottom