General Joey Beauchamp Cambridge match

Perhaps both managers sent the players out with the message that once the whistle blows it is a game to play and win.

Hence Sam Smith’s celebration. I don’t think he was disrespecting JB, more like he was in the zone.
Having seen the celebrations again on Quest this morning, I think the bloke is a complete t**t.

Werher he had something to say about his time with us or whether he was trying to make a name for himself by celebrating like that on a day of mourning, it was downright disrespectful.

I hope he never sets foot in Oxford again.

Having seen the celebrations again on Quest this morning, I think the bloke is a complete t**t.

Werher he had something to say about his time with us or whether he was trying to make a name for himself by celebrating like that on a day of mourning, it was downright disrespectful.

I hope he never sets foot in Oxford again.
He even looked smirky when the camera was zoomed on the family before the game

AND on the second it looked like he thought about running to the South stand!

In the bloody zone , no he was a complete pillock and that was disrespectful and only a fool wouldn't realise that .
He played for us and was largely forgettable, no axe to grind either way as I'm sure it helped him the experience gained while with us .
Just a crap thing to do at the best of times while yesterday unbelievablably crass

Back
Top Bottom