General Jan transfer window

I wonder if Marcus Brown could be signed on a permanent with Fosu going the other way. Given Fosu’s low fee release clause I reckon Karl would go for that.

Williams, Kelly, Browne, Holland and Enokbakhare in on loan with Taylor signing permanently ?

A fit Thorne would be massive in the second half ... of course ‘if’ he was fit he wouldn’t be with us. A great player, if we can keep him (and he’s cheap) why wouldn’t you.

Imagine how disappointed people will be when we sign a reserve from Bignor Regis Town on deadline day!
Have you seen our last couple of transfer windows?
Is this a whoosh or are you suggesting that we will have an awful transfer window (like I think you have wrongly predicted the last 2 windows)?

I’m just pleased we haven’t been linked with Haller of West Ham, watching Him against Gills, he’s been awful

if we are having 5 or 6 outfield loan players in our squad then it might be prudent to sign an experienced keeper? if Eastwood gets injured again and we need an emergency loan then 1 or two of these outfield loans players will be out of the squad. KR has said that Stephens is not ready do lets not take the risk

How do you mean? Isn’t cup-tied being named in the 18 not necessarily playing? Stand to be corrected on that point

Back
Top Bottom