General Jan transfer window

Or you just ignore social media!
[/QUOTE
Anyways I will be expecting 2 signings announced by Friday since Robbo has spoken.
That to be honest is ridiculous.
KR said Ibelieve that he hoped we will have 2 in by friday. He never said we would have 2 in by friday.
We may or may not. Presumably if both of the players failed medicals you would then have a pop at KR on Friday? Unbelievable

Let's be honest, if Robinson came out and said,

"We've taken on concerns raised during previous transfer windows and will therefore make no formal comments until deals have been completed."

There would still be plenty on here complaining about being kept in the dark, or worrying that this was somehow proof that the club wasn't going to sign anyone, or that this only confirmed that Brannagan was off etc etc.

I like the way Robinson is open with the fan group and talks from the heart. I also have faith in him and the board putting together the final touches to what we all hope is a squad capable of winning this league. Let's just wait and see what happens in the next 72 hours before we panic.

That to be honest is ridiculous.
KR said Ibelieve that he hoped we will have 2 in by friday. He never said we would have 2 in by friday.
We may or may not. Presumably if both of the players failed medicals you would then have a pop at KR on Friday? Unbelievable

No I won't be having a pop but I know a few of the moaners will. I just think it would be better for Robbo to keep quiet so he doesn't get the backlash when deals fall through.

Christ, for people who claim to be so positive and such brilliant and supportive individuals, there’s a lot of cattiness and claw swiping on this forum at times.

Must be a prison officer thing.

Did KR say he took a phone call when stepping of the coach and said, we turned down an offer or had an offer turned down?

Last edited:
I spoke to robbo today in the changing rooms while being shown around with my boy, he said one should be in this week and I asked him if brannigan was really injured and he said 100% and I told him the fans had a conspiracy theory he is off, he said he isn't and that happened at Charlton where a player was genuinely ill and fans said he was off, Karl said the next day they had a offer of 12.5million so backfired

I spoke to robbo today in the changing rooms while being shown around with my boy, he said one should be in this week and I asked him if brannigan was really injured and he said 100% and I told him the fans had a conspiracy theory he is off, he said he isn't and that happened at Charlton where a player was genuinely ill and fans said he was off, Karl said the next day they had a offer of 12.5million so backfired
But when pushed by Nathan Cooper on these Brannagan rumours he did say Brannagan is definitely not going on.....and 2 million would be taking the P**s

But when pushed by Nathan Cooper on these Brannagan rumours he did say Brannagan is definitely not going on.....and 2 million would be taking the P**s
He said he was being rested and Amy cranston said this too so can't see him going unless I big offer comes in.

If someone offered £10m for Brannagan then I think we all know that he'd be gone. Even £5m would lead to serious conversations. That's the reality of being a league 1 club without control over our own stadium. But I've been saying for months, we don't need to sell, Robinson doesn't want to sell and Brannagan (and Baptiste/Dickie) are very happy here.

I still stand by my prediction for a day or two ago, and that is that no one will leave and those who come in will be of a high standard, that will leave the biggest doubters impressed. I would say more, but I'm sworn to secrecy - it's a prison officer thing!!!

If someone offered £10m for Brannagan then I think we all know that he'd be gone. Even £5m would lead to serious conversations. That's the reality of being a league 1 club without control over our own stadium. But I've been saying for months, we don't need to sell, Robinson doesn't want to sell and Brannagan (and Baptiste/Dickie) are very happy here.

I still stand by my prediction for a day or two ago, and that is that no one will leave and those who come in will be of a high standard, that will leave the biggest doubters impressed. I would say more, but I'm sworn to secrecy - it's a prison officer thing!!!
And yes if 5million let alone 10 million is offered as long as 80% is reinvested into the club then I have no problem

23 hours of a transfer window and we’re already in meltdown. What could replace it? Every club give a list of players available and sealed bids? Window lasts 1 week. ?

Anthony Ralston and Marcus Browne are some links from twitter, make of it as you will ??‍♀️

Anthony Ralston and Marcus Browne are some links from twitter, make of it as you will ??‍♀️

Ralston is currently on a season long loan to St Johnstone from Celtic so unless we are buying I can't see Celtic recalling him just to loan to us. He might be out of contract with Celtic in the summer too.

Marcus Browne in guessing would be a loan since he signed a 4 year contract with Middlesborough in the summer.

I commented on that very thread. They are speculative, at best. Those guys dont know anything beyond the normal fan. Ralston would be good though.

Back
Top Bottom