General Jan transfer window

Jordan Graham anyone? His loan out in Russia (or somewhere like that) has ended early and is back at Wolves. Did ok last season, end product not really there but would come straight in, can play left or right, would know most of the players and management and crack straight on.

I wouldn’t be opposed to this.

Jordan Graham anyone? His loan out in Russia (or somewhere like that) has ended early and is back at Wolves. Did ok last season, end product not really there but would come straight in, can play left or right, would know most of the players and management and crack straight on.

Absolutely not! Attitude is all wrong. Downed tools for us in the new year and if i'm honest, was nowhere near as good as he was, the first time around. All tricks and turns but no end product, whatsoever. Thinks he's better than he is and thats the general opinion I got from those working with him at the club, last season. I'd rather take Browne back from Boro.

No thanks we can do better

Taylor had one touch in the opposition box on Saturday
Really? That indicates something was very wrong on Saturday. I do know he spent too much time dropping deeper and supporting down the flanks. He was visibly frustrated when Cadden put that cross into the crowd instead of drilling it along the ground to the back post!

Really? That indicates something was very wrong on Saturday. I do know he spent too much time dropping deeper and supporting down the flanks. He was visibly frustrated when Cadden put that cross into the crowd instead of drilling it along the ground to the back post!
We did change formation, which slightly changed the areas of the pitch he was playing in, but our crosses and passes were generally a hair off all game.

Guess he came through at Reading the same time as Dickie and Fosu, which might help? Would be a good signing.

TBH I may be on my own here but I personally think we can do better than Cadden, I don’t think it’s the end of the world him leaving, his crossing hasn’t been great lately, let’s hope our scouting network has got someone lined up equally as good/even better.

TBH I may be on my own here but I personally think we can do better than Cadden, I don’t think it’s the end of the world him leaving, his crossing hasn’t been great lately, let’s hope our scouting network has got someone lined up equally as good/even better.

really?
i'd like to see some stats as every game ive watched cadden is one of our best outlets and crossers of the ball, he gets more crosses in than most for us.....

longs terrible, ruffels doesn't get many in or forward enough.

I absolutely, whole heartedly, unequivocally disagree. Stats show he is one of the best full-backs in the division. His link up play with Henry is one of the main reasons we have been so succesful this year. Yes, you could very well sign a better individual but whether or not they gel with the TEAM is a different matter, altogether.

I will be gutted when he leaves but a part of me thinks that him staying with us, has been the plan all along. A parting deal/gift orchestrated by Thohir, before he moved into politics.

Last edited:
Without spamming with number stuff, creatively Cadden is one of the best in the league:

Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 11.43.34.png

Combine this with his link up with Henry - these are all the shots both Cadden and Henry have assisted. Red = goal. Bigger dot = better chance

Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 11.45.05.png

The requirements of the next RB that comes in is pretty much the same as that of a winger. There are RBs about (maybe use Liverpool links - Neco Williams?) plus players in L1 & 2

Without spamming with number stuff, creatively Cadden is one of the best in the league:

View attachment 2611

Combine this with his link up with Henry - these are all the shots both Cadden and Henry have assisted. Red = goal. Bigger dot = better chance

View attachment 2612

The requirements of the next RB that comes in is pretty much the same as that of a winger. There are RBs about (maybe use Liverpool links - Neco Williams?) plus players in L1 & 2

Good stats but the second one isn’t really fair as it’s Henry as well - is there one for just Cadden?

I absolutely, whole heartedly, unequivocally disagree. Stats show he is one of the best full-backs in the division. His link up play with Henry is one of the main reasons we have been so succesful this year. Yes, you could very well sign a better individual but whether or not they gel with the TEAM is a different matter, altogether. I will be gutted when he leaves but a part of me thinks that him staying with us, has been the plan all along. A parting deal/gift orchestrated by Thohir, before he moved into politics.
Cadden and Henry are fantastic together.
I agree that we will miss Cadden. Sure he is no Alexander- Arnold, but at L1 level, he is a very good attacking right back.

Think we’ve been linked with Liverpool’s Herbie Kane but watching them against Aston Villa tonight I’d rather have Harvey Elliott. Looks just what we need on the right hand side, direct, pacy and skilful. Good end product as well

Think we’ve been linked with Liverpool’s Herbie Kane but watching them against Aston Villa tonight I’d rather have Harvey Elliott. Looks just what we need on the right hand side, direct, pacy and skilful. Good end product as well

Isn't Harvey Elliott regularly around their 1st team?

Back
Top Bottom