General Jan transfer window

I would hope Agyei goes out on loan it may raise a few funds for a wage for a loan striker as tyts what it will be a loan striker up front

I would hope Agyei goes out on loan it may raise a few funds for a wage for a loan striker as tyts what it will be a loan striker up front
The lone striker will be a loan striker. Apparently Mackie is injured or has a hangover, so Napa will play up front on crutches.

Cheerio Fosu. Given us a good few months but shown f**k all loyalty to the club & Robinson.

Yeah, the Fosu one is annoying me more than the Baptiste one. I think we all knew at some point Baptiste could leave, but the club tried really hard to push the Fosu deal over the line in the summer, and he signed a three year deal. One thing that stuck out for me from yesterday's fans forum was that KR said he spoke to both players and Shandon and Fosu thought they were opportunities they had to take. Shandon, who at one point was on his way out after being given a six-month contract to prove himself, owes us nothing. Fosu, on the other hand, I would've liked to have seen just a little bit of loyalty.

Honour more than six month's worth of your three year contract?

In an Ideal world. He could have waited til the end of season at least but thats football.. Least he had lost abit of form. I just hope we bring sombody in.

Back
Top Bottom