General Jan transfer window

Its simple we dont seem to be competitive enough. In the same vein

Napa?? Never a first team player. Not good enough by far.
Napa also very unlikely to play again this season anyway.

Now, didn’t someone, apparently a doctor on here, say Napa’s leg would be OK in just 6 weeks? Seem to remember the normal list of know it alls saying I was wrong when I said it would be much longer than that.

Same know it alls saying selling two of our best players on deadline day isn’t anything to be concerned about. Jesus wept.

Now, didn’t someone, apparently a doctor on here, say Napa’s leg would be OK in just 6 weeks? Seem to remember the normal list of know it alls saying I was wrong when I said it would be much longer than that.

Same know it alls saying selling two of our best players on deadline day isn’t anything to be concerned about. Jesus wept.
More spin than a top. The problem is that too many forget too quickly how lied to and mistreated the fans have been, especially when the usual spin masters/club apologists get started.

Honestly, I'm guessing most of us who have experienced actual significant life events, are not concerned about this.

The league games were arranged before we had even played Newcastle.
Burton was set at the start of the season.
So there were six games in the original fixture list and 3 had been added before we drew with Newcastle.
The 5th round of the FA Cup us in.the first midweek in March (?)
I have no idea. I suspect that we are trying to catch up the games missed through being cancelled due to the FA Cup.
The suggestion that this was due to cashflow problems is in my view madness.
There is no logical reason to shoehorn the games into a single month, when they could be spread across two months. Even more so when we know some players will be coming back to match fitness in March.

At the very least it’s incompetent and worse case due to cash flow issues. The likelihood is the truth won’t come out.

it’s clear it wasn’t KR’s decision since he’s clearly been talking to Klopp about it.

Honestly, I'm guessing most of us who have experienced actual significant life events, are not concerned about this.
The point is the ‘know it alls’ rarely know much at all. What they do know is usually blabbed to them by someone inside the club who can’t keep their mouth shut.

As for your comment, I haven’t got a clue what point you’re making!?!

There is no logical reason to shoehorn the games into a single month, when they could be spread across two months. Even more so when we know some players will be coming back to match fitness in March.

At the very least it’s incompetent and worse case due to cash flow issues. The likelihood is the truth won’t come out.

it’s clear it wasn’t KR’s decision since he’s clearly been talking to Klopp about it.
Or, they are trying to mitigate any bad weather in March by leaving the games until then, leading to postponed games, or other clubs having games in those dates already. And of course, players could get injured or suspended, so we'd be no better of then or now. Just a thought!

Oh, and another wink to the transfers today:

More spin than a top. The problem is that too many forget too quickly how lied to and mistreated the fans have been, especially when the usual spin masters/club apologists get started.
Omg ...seriously...get a grip. We have haven't stood in the way of two players ( who we have replacements for) who wanted to move up to a championship side and treble their wages.
Disappointing yes but unfortunately where we are as a club.

I'm not sure what was said previously but having suffered a tibia fracture myself, he was likely to be in a cast and non-weightbearing for 6 weeks then physiotherapy for months to get back walking properly, let alone playing.

Anyone know the result of the scan from earlier this month?

Or, they are trying to mitigate any bad weather in March by leaving the games until then, leading to postponed games, or other clubs having games in those dates already. And of course, players could get injured or suspended, so we'd be no better of then or now. Just a thought!

Oh, and another wink to the transfers today:

That’s a possibility of course, but why prepare for something that might not happen, compared to fixture congestion in February that has happened as a result of making that call?

A similar thing happened in the Appleton era and it killed our season that year.

The point is the ‘know it alls’ rarely know much at all. What they do know is usually blabbed to them by someone inside the club who can’t keep their mouth shut.

I suppose know it all

You need to be a know it all to get my point, sorry!

That’s a possibility of course, but why prepare for something that might not happen, compared to fixture congestion in February that has happened as a result of making that call?

A similar thing happened in the Appleton era and it killed our season that year.
You can't please everyone, all of the time. We're not privy to the conversation with Accrington or AFC about when they wanted to play. Plus the Newcastle replay also came out of the blue too.

I said his bone would heal.

He has been seen running, many weeks ago.

His bone has healed.

I'm not sure what was said previously but having suffered a tibia fracture myself, he was likely to be in a cast and non-weightbearing for 6 weeks then physiotherapy for months to get back walking properly, let alone playing.

Anyone know the result of the scan from earlier this month?
I’ve also been on the receiving end of extreme lower limb injuries and he was always going to be out for months at the very best.

There was a video interview on iFollow recently and Napa seemed to be saying he is still a long way off playing. In fact I seem to recall he said he was still gaining confidence to even run.

He’s not going to be bolstering our numbers in a useful sense this season.

Back
Top Bottom