International News Immigration

You do realise that someone seeking asylum doesn't have to have a high skill set don't you? You are mixing them up with migrants.

Sounds like his asylum claim was a little "flakey" at best.............. wonder how he got here?

Shall we take a guess?

Sounds like his asylum claim was a little "flakey" at best.............. wonder how he got here?

Shall we take a guess?
Well at least his application was considered by a well funded and fully accountable immigration agency by a government trying to ensure everyone is properly processed…..

Sorry should I have said stop the boats or send them all to Rwanda?????

Oh look a squirrel.

Shall we take a guess?

Well that is a shock.

Ezedi was convicted of "sexual assault/exposure" in 2018, before being granted asylum in 2021 or 2022.

BBC News understands that Ezedi arrived in the UK by lorry in 2016, having travelled from Afghanistan.
His sentence for the sexual offence, passed down at Newcastle Crown Court, included an unpaid work order.
Once that was complete in 2020, Ezedi was discharged from probation supervision.
His asylum application was twice turned down, but granted on the third occasion when he claimed to have converted to Christianity, and that being returned to Afghanistan was therefore a risk.

Nope, not playing the system, not helped by "good people"............. :rolleyes:

Well that is a shock.

Ezedi was convicted of "sexual assault/exposure" in 2018, before being granted asylum in 2021 or 2022.

BBC News understands that Ezedi arrived in the UK by lorry in 2016, having travelled from Afghanistan.
His sentence for the sexual offence, passed down at Newcastle Crown Court, included an unpaid work order.
Once that was complete in 2020, Ezedi was discharged from probation supervision.
His asylum application was twice turned down, but granted on the third occasion when he claimed to have converted to Christianity, and that being returned to Afghanistan was therefore a risk.

Nope, not playing the system, not helped by "good people"............. :rolleyes:

Why is it that it’s always the brown person / Eastern European who is at fault in your posts?

So the guys a crook, surely a government that is tough on immigration and crime would have invested properly in a process that prevented him being able to do this……

Whichever way you look at this “look over there” policy it’s the successive Tory governments that have mismanaged it so that we get to this point.

Meanwhile real people are still furious at trusses crew for making us way worse off and the rest of this government partying while we buried our dead.

Why is it that it’s always the brown person / Eastern European who is at fault in your posts?

So the guys a crook, surely a government that is tough on immigration and crime would have invested properly in a process that prevented him being able to do this……

Whichever way you look at this “look over there” policy it’s the successive Tory governments that have mismanaged it so that we get to this point.

Meanwhile real people are still furious at trusses crew for making us way worse off and the rest of this government partying while we buried our dead.

Their colour or country of origin isn`t my problem, its just an accompanying fact.

This individual has arrived illegally, played the system (likely supported by those who know it) and has chosen not to play by our rules is a problem.

If he had been sentenced to 12 months or more he would be up for deportation under s32 of the UK Borders Act 2007

Maybe any asylum seeker who gets convicted of a crime should be deported?

Good job he "converted to Christianity" before throwing a corrosive substance eh?

How many acid attackers are immigrant and how many are UK born, I wonder?

What exactly is it that you are trying to imply by highlighting this case specifically?

That there are bad people in the world and they do bad things?

That acid attacks are a heinous crime?

That he shouldn't have had the opportunity to commit said crime?

If it's the latter (and I very much suspect it is), Let's discuss sensibly how and why the opportunity arose and whether anything the government is doing or planning to do on law, order and immigration right now, would've prevented it.

For what it's worth, I don't think there's a single point of failure here, but many missed opportunities to prevent this from happening, regardless of how he arrived in the country (which really does seem to be your main point here). It would be a little obtuse to suggest otherwise, wouldn't it?

Their colour or country of origin isn`t my problem, its just an accompanying fact.

This individual has arrived illegally, played the system (likely supported by those who know it) and has chosen not to play by our rules is a problem.

If he had been sentenced to 12 months or more he would be up for deportation under s32 of the UK Borders Act 2007

Good job he "converted to Christianity" before throwing a corrosive substance eh?
When have you raised an immigration case that hasn’t involved brown people or Eastern Europeans? Seriously I’ll wait.

Never do you raise one about white Australians Americans or South Africans…

If the system was properly funded and robust how could he have played it?

When you say “likely supported by those that knew it” is that the same as when Boris lied to parliament, and partied whilst we buried our dead or when when Matt handjob gave billions to his mates for things that didn’t arrive or did but were useless, or when Truss decided to screw over the economy, and then said it was the right thing to do but we should have done it faster and harder?

One man causing life changing injuries to 4 or 5 people is tragic and sad and he should face the full force of the law.

How should we treat the politicians who have caused utter misery to millions of their own population?

All you do is come on here and criticise the Conservative government's running of the asylum system. Can't you give them a break for once, they are honestly doing their best.*

* They're just not very good.

How many acid attackers are immigrant and how many are UK born, I wonder?

What exactly is it that you are trying to imply by highlighting this case specifically?

That there are bad people in the world and they do bad things?

That acid attacks are a heinous crime?

That he shouldn't have had the opportunity to commit said crime?

If it's the latter (and I very much suspect it is), Let's discuss sensibly how and why the opportunity arose and whether anything the government is doing or planning to do on law, order and immigration right now, would've prevented it.

For what it's worth, I don't think there's a single point of failure here, but many missed opportunities to prevent this from happening, regardless of how he arrived in the country (which really does seem to be your main point here). It would be a little obtuse to suggest otherwise, wouldn't it?

Answered it yourself.

First up arrives illegally in the back of a lorry - nobody knows who he is, where he is from or what he may have done in the past.
1st claim failed.
2nd claim failed.
3rd interaction convicted of a crime
4th Claim accepted after "conversion".

How many more follow the same path?

All you do is come on here and criticise the Conservative government's running of the asylum system. Can't you give them a break for once, they are honestly doing their best.*

* They're just not very good.

Too many loopholes are left eg: "Converting to Christianity" and, surprisingly, after 2 failed applications, he can`t go home for fear of his life.

He`s milked the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember this attack being given much airtime on here when it was reported in the press
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-beckton-snarebrook-crown-court-a8080161.html

Was this one talked about? I can't remember
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...don-corrosive-delivery-takeaway-a8148216.html

What about this one?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-mccann-boyfriend-london-towie-a8566456.html

Why weren't these individuals all detected and picked up earlier to prevent them from committing these heinous crimes?

The "system" has failed the victims and wider society in each and every one of these cases too. It's just they all happen to be UK citizens and didn't arrive here concealed in a lorry, so they're not as bad or "newsworthy" or as deserving of our disgust and contempt, presumably 🤷‍♂️

Essex
Too many loopholes are left eg: "Converting to Christianity" and, surprisingly, after 2 failed applications, he can`t go home for fear of his life.

He`s milked the system.
Is the fascist Nigel Farage your poster boy?

Back
Top Bottom