ifollow info please

Correct but I’m told that Fleetwood have a few international starlets and so the game might be off.

We might have to call it off ourselves depending on if any 2 of Oisin Smyth, Ciaron Brown, Stuart Findlay get called up along with Jodi Jones.

Just gone to buy a video match pass for today, seems ifollow have removed Paypal as a payment method? That's annoying.

Just gone to buy a video match pass for today, seems ifollow have removed Paypal as a payment method? That's annoying.
Yes, noticed that. I've gone ahead and paid with a credit card that doesn't cost extra for payment in Euro's - Fingers crossed I get to watch!

One less parasite using a vpn to buy a match pass ? Good.
I'm confused by this - what's wrong with using a VPN to watch the game? No chance I can go to matches live, but I drop a tenner into the club's pockets every week to watch the club I love and that makes me a parasite? Genuinely curious as to your thought process because to me that's baffling.

I'm confused by this - what's wrong with using a VPN to watch the game? No chance I can go to matches live, but I drop a tenner into the club's pockets every week to watch the club I love and that makes me a parasite? Genuinely curious as to your thought process because to me that's baffling.
Interesting you think there is a thought process

Hey ho. Remember it was us that started the whole PTV "thing". [emoji2369]

No trains = no London its that simple really.

Parasites will :-
Find a way of viewing via vpn without paying or even paying the on the day fee
These scum deprive the transport system and the local town and the football club of on the day revenue.
Shame that our message board seem to approve the use of vpn.

A friend of mine couldn’t get his VPN to work today and wondered whether anyone on the forum could suggest a good VPN that he could use in the unlikely event that he might want to try again.

These scum deprive the transport system and the local town and the football club of on the day revenue.
What utter nonsense. And calling fellow Oxford supporters scum? You need to give your head a wobble mate.

Strange views.

Using a VPN to watch Oxford today due to no trains to London.

I approve it only if a match pass is ordered by the user.

And if they use a free stream, a VPN isn’t a requirement.

I use McAfee VPN, it’s included in my anti virus protection and only costs £15 for one year. It works well.

One day I hope that watching a home game on a Saturday remotely via a purchased ticket is seen as a normal thing to do, for me long term health complications makes going to the kassam a no go, the previous 50 years of going to live football are now becoming a memory, , my circumstances cannot be unique,

Hello buddy. For obvious reasons, I was not able to renew my iFollow subscription this summer, so I have to watch matches through IPTV. Am I a parasite according to your logic?

Back
Top Bottom