Half season tickets

Mine have also arrived. So do we use the card for the Wycombe game as no extra tickets was in my envelope?.

As for the Ipswich game I don't think it's included. Offer says 12 games plus the Wycombe game. Ipswich at home makes it 13 games.
Bloke from the OUFC ticket office told me that the Ipswich game is included.......you can double check if you wish.....

I've had an email on Twitter and Ipswich is included, you can apply for a refund once new date is announced

how have they included Ipswich? in theory could they have 2 tickets for same seat?
i have a ticket for the Ipswich game, but no season ticket - in theory someone could have brought that seat as a half season ticket surely?

Any One have any ideas what previous sales were for half season tickets? I always thought it was around a thousand but that could be way out. Fantastic that so many people are backing the club and the 14 game unbeaten run couldn’t have come at a better time in regards to the sale of the half ST’s.

just bought 2 half season tickets.....am i right in thinking that the boxing day and the Wycombe match are included??
Thought you " couldn't be arsed". Bit of success changed your mind?

how have they included Ipswich? in theory could they have 2 tickets for same seat?
i have a ticket for the Ipswich game, but no season ticket - in theory someone could have brought that seat as a half season ticket surely?

That was my thinking. Ipswich tickets were for sale way before it got postponed. We shall see I guess. Unless you could only buy season tickets on seats that was not reserved for that game.

Any One have any ideas what previous sales were for half season tickets? I always thought it was around a thousand but that could be way out. Fantastic that so many people are backing the club and the 14 game unbeaten run couldn’t have come at a better time in regards to the sale of the half ST’s.
Unfortunately the club are never too forthcoming with actual numbers . It could be they sold 100 last year and we're up to 101. But hope that wrong and it's thousands.

That was my thinking. Ipswich tickets were for sale way before it got postponed. We shall see I guess. Unless you could only buy season tickets on seats that was not reserved for that game.
could be looking at our 1st 15000 gate ;)

Back
Top Bottom