Grenoble Road - New Parking Restrictions

cheers for clarifying @SiHath ... not that I've noticed what the fee is on the rare occasions I use a P&R , my assumption was it was a 'reasonable' fee,- though I wouldntve been surprised if it had gone up significantly, as everything else seems to have increased... that said the idea of a P&R is to encourage people not to drive into the City centre, so a reasonable fee would help doing that.
They've kept it very reasonable. I think the cost for parking and riding is £4 for one person in one car, £5 for two people/1 car. So pretty good value.

Definitely worth the club thinking about it for LR coaches. More secure than Grenoble Road.

£4 fee at Park and Ride would cover our longest away days .
There could be an issue though for the coaches, which sometimes arrive up to 1 hour before the leaving time- there’s no provision for that at the bus stops area

Does not say that multiple registrations are prohibited (there's usually a condition that states "No return within x hours"), so you should be able to go to the bowlplex and register for a permit, stay for a couple of hours then onto the chinese restaurant, register again to extend your stay by four hours, then after your meal, register in the cinema to get a further extension while watching a film.

Who wants to test it?

Does not say that multiple registrations are prohibited (there's usually a condition that states "No return within x hours"), so you should be able to go to the bowlplex and register for a permit, stay for a couple of hours then onto the chinese restaurant, register again to extend your stay by four hours, then after your meal, register in the cinema to get a further extension while watching a film.

Who wants to test it?
this is Parking eye who are running the car park, with their notoriously shonky / rubbish systems... anyone trying/ testing the above, keep receipts for everywhere you visit, and take photographs of the screen each place you register with for parking- at least then you'll have evidence , whether Parking Eye accept that evidence is anyone guess

It doesn't specify that the Oxford United match days only includes Home matches.
Or even First Team matches only.

So, if someone was brave, as long as an Oxford United team are playing, if even away, you could argue that there are no Parking restrictions.

this is Parking eye who are running the car park, with their notoriously shonky / rubbish systems... anyone trying/ testing the above, keep receipts for everywhere you visit, and take photographs of the screen each place you register with for parking- at least then you'll have evidence , whether Parking Eye accept that evidence is anyone guess
Best thing to do with these kind of companies is ignore them if they ask for money. They usually go away after a couple of letters.

Looking at that then it would seem that no one should have to pay when visiting the stadium or any of the businesses. I’d imagine as one of the businesses, the club shop will also have a terminal that you can put your registration into.

Back
Top Bottom