Litter at Grenoble Road

I wouldn't dream of leaving litter anywhere else in the world but ... I always leave rubbish like 50/50 tickets, pie cartons or drink containers etc under my seat as we pay Kassam a huge service charge and in my little mind I think I am helping OUFC get value for money by putting the stadco to the trouble of tidying up after me. Obviously if anyone can tell me with authority that OUFC have to pay separately per match then I'll stop immediately.

I, for one, welcome the new posters signing up specifically to state how much they enjoy littering at football. I hope they have some insightful opinions supported by very specific facts on where Sam Long ranks in aerial duels won, or progressive passes forwards, against all other L2 players.

I, for one, welcome the new posters signing up specifically to state how much they enjoy littering at football. I hope they have some insightful opinions supported by very specific facts on where Sam Long ranks in aerial duels won, or progressive passes forwards, against all other L2 players.
Christ on a bike! Oops, only just seen this. Sorry, can't help you but the stats must be out there somewhere? But wouldn't you prefer to know how he compares to all other L1 players?
Have you got any info for me on who pays the litter pickers? If it's OUFC on top of the service charge then I'll stop immediately but if it's Ka$$am as part of his service obligation then I'll happily continue to try and obtain value for money

Back
Top Bottom