International News Donald Trump 🍊🇺🇸

Ah, so that's what a hoover dam is for - protection for the vacuum paraphiliacs.

This isn't supposed to be a flippant question.

Does anyone else think that Trump is actually quite unwell, mentally?
Or he’s just a big child who’s been spoiled and indulged all his life. His country will pay the price - luckily a lot of it is undeveloped and rarely visited by anyone from civilisation so should escape the worst of it.

Trump has been out of his depth for years...handing him the Presidency was the most short sighted act of self harm that the USA has inflicted on itself in a generation. It might've been OK if the rest of the world didn't have to suffer at the same time.

And he is still somehow in with a chance of another 4 years, which just goes to prove that America is sleepwalking up it's own a**e.

• React
Reactions: QR
Trump has been out of his depth for years...handing him the Presidency was the most short sighted act of self harm that the USA has inflicted on itself in a generation. It might've been OK if the rest of the world didn't have to suffer at the same time.

And he is still somehow in with a chance of another 4 years, which just goes to prove that America is sleepwalking up it's own a**e.
Thank the Lord we have Boris ?

Last edited:
It was 'The FBI', in the same way it isn't 'Trump' s FBI' now... ?
His admin, his appointments, his responsibility, his accountability. Nothing controversial about that is there?

It was also year 7/8 of Obama's presidency, so it's not as if I can trying to blame Obama when 6 months in office - that, I'm sure you would agree, is harsh.

Just more proof of the FBI taint. The fact the FBI and Democrats were willing to overlook the details and warnings, and the court system too, says a lot.

All that criticism Devin Nunes took and shockingly, he was telling the truth too. I just hope no one takes Adam Schiff seriously any more.

This isn't supposed to be a flippant question.

Does anyone else think that Trump is actually quite unwell, mentally?
No more than usual!

I watched some of his presser last night, and he seemed more calmer than I perceived he was based on the media reporting.

His admin, his appointments, his responsibility, his accountability. Nothing controversial about that is there?

It was also year 7/8 of Obama's presidency, so it's not as if I can trying to blame Obama when 6 months in office - that, I'm sure you would agree, is harsh.

Just more proof of the FBI taint. The fact the FBI and Democrats were willing to overlook the details and warnings, and the court system too, says a lot.

All that criticism Devin Nunes took and shockingly, he was telling the truth too. I just hope no one takes Adam Schiff seriously any more.
Amazing how this stuff triggers you isn't it.

Amazing how this stuff triggers you isn't it.
I've found it utterly interesting to read the court case docs, rulings, etc over the past few years and see how the house cards has steadily been falling apart as the lies have been harder to maintain. If you care to read the text messages between Page and Strzok, you can see how biased the FBI were, and further, see how the FISA court, which in theory has the highest levels of proof needed for monitoring, is really not that.

It's been fascinating to see the US system fighting reform and what they will do to cover up stuff. A case in point is Mike Flynn's 302 going missing and other issues around it:

"One of the most damning charges contained within Powell’s 37-page court brief is that Page, the DOJ lawyer assigned to the office of then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, may have materially altered Flynn’s interview FD-302, which was drafted by Strzok. FBI agents transfer handwritten interview notes onto a formal testimonial document, FD-302, within five days of conducting an interview, while recollections are still fresh. "

"It is unheard of for someone not actually on the interview itself to materially alter an FD-302. As an FBI agent, no one in my chain of command ever directed me to alter consequential wording. And as a longtime FBI supervisor, I never ever directed an agent to recollect something different from what they discerned during an interview. Returning a 302 for errors in grammar, punctuation, or syntax is appropriate. This occurs before the document is ultimately uploaded to a particular file, conjoined with the original interview notes which are safely secured inside a 1-A envelope, and secured as part of evidence at trial. "

Someone like this person has been a god send to read:

I'm not triggered by this at all. It's been an utterly fascinating personal exercise in perception vs reality, instincts, and underestimating how far some went to stop someone being President, or removing the office. When I saw some people say there was a conspiracy, I was reluctant to get on board. It all seemed so far fetched.

Thank you for the compliment. Appreciate it. Means a lot.

Put it here bro
ap_92259208872_wide-32914249a916539ece5036f443ed80854787c9c5-s800-c85.jpg

Back
Top Bottom