International News Donald Trump πŸŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

What do you call it when somebody who gets off on others getting "triggered" gets triggered themself?
Why don't you tell us then?

You aren't dead in Narcos Mexico yet, so your time is still there to change!

My only guess is Trump is still perpetually annoyed at the press for the lies they told around Russia
Holding grudges against perceived slights isn't the way of a good leader, its the way of a teenager who has had his xbox confiscated. Much like blaming others for his own failings.

Holding grudges against perceived slights isn't the way of a good leader, its the way of a teenager who has had his xbox confiscated. Much like blaming others for his own failings.
To be fair, Trump said the Russia report was lies from the beginning and was told by the media he was lying. I don't think that one is perceived! The media have to eat that crow, as he does for other things.

He's a New Yorker by history, so won't back down too. It's a perfect blend on either side...

What do you think about this?

Those with the Russia conspiracy on Trump are looking more and more stupid. Obama's FBI, right there. And Carter Page is going to get paid when he sues. Bigly.

To be fair, Trump said the Russia report was lies from the beginning and was told by the media he was lying. I don't think that one is perceived!
If you continually cry wolf, don't expect to be listened to if once, maybe, you have a point.

If you continually cry wolf, don't expect to be listened to if once, maybe, you have a point.
He started saying that in 2016.... Right at the beginning, the media (and Democrats) then perpetuated Russia's disinformation campaign by calling him a Russian spy/patsy for 3 years after. They got played!

If that happened to you or me, we'd be pretty angry right? I know I would be

He started saying that in 2016.... Right at the beginning, the media (and Democrats) then perpetuated Russia's disinformation campaign by calling him a Russian spy/patsy for 3 years after. They got played!

If that happened to you or me, we'd be pretty angry right? I know I would be
Angry yes. Prove you are innocent, move on. Gain the higher ground. Don't be what you've accused the press of being. He's a petulant, privilidged child in a position of power.

The press would be better off not rising to it every single time though and just ignore him, that's what would annoy him most. Guess that doesn't sell papers though.

• React
Reactions: QR
Angry yes. Prove you are innocent, move on. Gain the higher ground. Don't be what you've accused the press of being. He's a petulant, privilidged child in a position of power.

The press would be better off not rising to it every single time though and just ignore him, that's what would annoy him most. Guess that doesn't sell papers though.
I advocated that ages ago, take the air out of his press conferences, but ask the pertinent questions.

But the status quo = ad revenue for networks. They have a choice on morals or money. They chose money

Obama's FBI ?. Christ you really buy into all this Trump guff don't you. I expect you've even stopped listening to your WHO albums... ?
If you look at the dates of all this when it started (2016), it was when Obama was president and under his watch. I don't know what more to say, it's Obama's FBI that took the bait and his FISA court that broke the rules. It would be today if Trump's FBI did the same thing on Biden or Sanders ?‍♂️

It is ok to admin Obama did something wrong now and again. It won't hurt

If you look at the dates of all this when it started (2016), it was when Obama was president and under his watch. I don't know what more to say, it's Obama's FBI that took the bait and his FISA court that broke the rules. It would be today if Trump's FBI did the same thing on Biden or Sanders ?‍♂️

It is ok to admin Obama did something wrong now and again. It won't hurt
It was 'The FBI', in the same way it isn't 'Trump' s FBI' now... ?

Back
Top Bottom