International News Donald Trump 🍊🇺🇸

What could possibly be funnier than watching a President so far out of his depth that his (in)actions have led to many unnecessary deaths?
The whole thing is an absurdist hoot!

So if the President was out of his depth doing what he did, why did the Democrats continue with the impeachment proceedings at the end of January and then call him racist for stopping flights from China? Equally, the media coverage over hydroxychloroquine because Trump suggested as a possible vaccine it was equally funny.

Or their senior leaders say this:

As I say, in the context of all that is going on, I found it funny.

I’m pleased for you.
Thanks.
tenor.gif

I notice you avoid answering the other questions!

Fantastic deflection tactic. Has he blamed Obama or Hillary Clinton as well? How about the NY Times?

How amusing. Tens of thousands are dying because of a corrupt incompetent liar and Gary thinks it's funny because he's annoying the right people.

Didn't you pretend to work for the health service at one stage?

I just hope that you're not left waiting to find out whether your loved ones pull through, as at least three people I know are.

I know two others who've not been so lucky.

Still what's that compared to upsetting the libs.

• React
Reactions: QR
How amusing. Tens of thousands are dying because of a corrupt incompetent liar and Gary thinks it's funny because he's annoying the right people.

Didn't you pretend to work for the health service at one stage?

I just hope that you're not left waiting to find out whether your loved ones pull through, as at least three people I know are.

I know two others who've not been so lucky.

Still what's that compared to upsetting the libs.
I wondered when this sort of post would come. Well done! As usual, you deliberately miss the point for a silly gotcha moment and a dig.

I have never pretended to work for a health service and would never represent that. Nor have I ever I laughed at others suffering or their relatives/friends/colleagues/neighbours passing. I wish neither on anyone, regardless of how I feel about them. While I have sympathy for your suffering, it's not an excuse for your attitude.

The fact you willingly project that onto me (and others) is disappointing but that is the hate filled person you are when someone disagrees with you. I expect nothing different the far left. The nastiness that emanates from you pushes people like me each day to keep people like you far away from Government.

He will start one somewhere before the next US elections.

I vote Yemen. The local clients seem to be losing interest and it might help stop muslims infecting proper Mericans with their Iftar gatherings once Ramadan starts. Has Trump picked sides in Libya?

Trump has to grow up from the petty feud with the media. Yes, they have lied about him and yes, they encourage him because it boosts their failing ratings and ad revenue, but he needs to inject a dose of humility in to his life.

Even if it is to just use on a hit tape later in the year.
He wants the approval that he feels he gets from ratings just as much as they do. He’s always bringing it up - the guy bragged about how good his ratings were when addressing the country about a pandemic FFS. They all need to knock it off, but you’d like to think that the President could maybe be the one to take the high ground, rather than going “No, you back down first!” Leaders should act like adults first, and let others hang themselves by failing to respond in kind. Merely my opinion, of course. Although I do like his drawings.

9FA830C2-96BD-460A-A157-4E3537BEEBB9.gif

I wondered when this sort of post would come. Well done! As usual, you deliberately miss the point for a silly gotcha moment and a dig.

I have never pretended to work for a health service and would never represent that. Nor have I ever I laughed at others suffering or their relatives/friends/colleagues/neighbours passing. I wish neither on anyone, regardless of how I feel about them. While I have sympathy for your suffering, it's not an excuse for your attitude.

The fact you willingly project that onto me (and others) is disappointing but that is the hate filled person you are when someone disagrees with you. I expect nothing different the far left. The nastiness that emanates from you pushes people like me each day to keep people like you far away from Government.

What do you call it when somebody who gets off on others getting "triggered" gets triggered themself?

He wants the approval that he feels he gets from ratings just as much as they do. He’s always bringing it up - the guy bragged about how good his ratings were when addressing the country about a pandemic FFS. They all need to knock it off, but you’d like to think that the President could maybe be the one to take the high ground, rather than going “No, you back down first!” Leaders should act like adults first, and let others hang themselves by failing to respond in kind. Merely my opinion, of course. Although I do like his drawings.

View attachment 3479
My only guess is Trump is still perpetually annoyed at the press for the lies they told around Russia (among others), so doesn't feel the need to back down or pander to them as a consequence.

Like our media, some of the questions are pretty dense ones to listen to from the journos. You'd get better questions from school kids in all honesty.

I like that drawing, almost Picasso esque...

Back
Top Bottom