International News Trump NFTs

I have a feeling that history will not look favourably on the whole Trump era.....just a hunch[emoji848]

Sales of MAGA hats (or IQ restricters as they should be called) are still strong too.

NFT`s are the digital version of the "Kings new clothes". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What do you get if you purchase a NFT - I have made no attempt to understand them to date. Are you basically paying $99 for a meme of Trump and the chance to meet him (Urgh) or play on one of his golf courses?

Everything that I know about NFTs has come from this thread, and I didn't click the link in the OP.

I feel I already know enough to make an informed decision.

Has he sold any yet? What a clown. :ROFLMAO:

What do you get if you purchase a NFT - I have made no attempt to understand them to date. Are you basically paying $99 for a meme of Trump and the chance to meet him (Urgh) or play on one of his golf courses?
You basically get a digital certificate saying you "own" the meme of Trump, but it doesn't stop other people from viewing it wherever it is posted. As @Essexyellows said, Emperor's New Clothes.

You basically get a digital certificate saying you "own" the meme of Trump, but it doesn't stop other people from viewing it wherever it is posted. As @Essexyellows said, Emperor's New Clothes.
own a meme of Trump, not the meme of Trump. There can be more than one of each - its like numbered limited editions, you "own" the one that is number 34 out of 100. In this case AFAIK they haven't published a maximum release, so it could be you buy number 57000 out of 1000000.
They are very good at making money from the base. The MAGA hats were making $80k profit a day. They also made $250million in donations for the legal fight against the "stolen election" that they never spent on lawyers.

edit: correction in this case some are single editions, whilst others are in varying multiples. There are 45000 available in the "initial release".
The company running the release seems to be based here > https://goo.gl/maps/PVVBvAbFgv1HmCph6 < which seems classy.

Last edited:
own a meme of Trump, not the meme of Trump. There can be more than one of each - its like numbered limited editions, you "own" the one that is number 34 out of 100. In this case AFAIK they haven't published a maximum release, so it could be you buy number 57000 out of 1000000.
They are very good at making money from the base. The MAGA hats were making $80k profit a day. They also made $250million in donations for the legal fight against the "stolen election" that they never spent on lawyers.
All spent on servicing the Trump organisations huge debts, I should imagine.

That and fake tan for his orangeness....

edit: correction in this case some are single editions, whilst others are in varying multiples. There are 45000 available in the "initial release".
The company running the release seems to be based here > https://goo.gl/maps/PVVBvAbFgv1HmCph6 < which seems classy.
Is that next door to the garden centre where Rudi claimed to the world that the election was rigged?