Championship Derby in trouble

I can see Derby dropping all the way down to league 2 in the couple of years and then struggle to ever get back to being a championship club again. Look at Bolton for an example of this.

Derby and Forest coming down maybe, if we stay in league one long enough we will end up playing the lower half of the prem and the whole of the championship eventually.
Yes if we stay here they will come. But we still need to beat Liverpool and Spurs, we may have to go up to face them.

Yes if we stay here they will come. But we still need to beat Liverpool and Spurs, we may have to go up to face them.

I was pissed off we never lasted a 4th season in the top flight. I saw the defeats at Anfield but as following the pattern we'd have drawn 0-0 which would have been lovely and annoyed the Liverpool supporters.

I was pissed off we never lasted a 4th season in the top flight. I saw the defeats at Anfield but as following the pattern we'd have drawn 0-0 which would have been lovely and annoyed the Liverpool supporters.
We’ll never beat Liverpool but I can see us overcoming a hapless weakened Spurs side in a cup, especially now we’ve beaten Fleetwood

Love the way they’re pointing at Covid as the main problem, nothing to do with poor decision making and overpaying less than average players for the past several years then?

It's fine Wayne is a big name, so are Derby......

The EFL will suspend it or come up with another fudge just like they did with Scum.

Unless our peculiar link with Derby reappears and the rich kids decide to "move". :oops:

It's fine Wayne is a big name, so are Derby......

The EFL will suspend it or come up with another fudge just like they did with Scum.

Unless our peculiar link with Derby reappears and the rich kids decide to "move". :oops:
I think if the derby business is fudged as you eloquently put it, I would think Luton will be a tad pissed off

Problems worsening there now.20 staff leaving.Steve McClaren leaving to save other jobs.
I wonder if multimillionaire Wayne Rooney will do his bit maybe and work for free till Christmas to allow an easier time for others

Problems worsening there now.20 staff leaving.Steve McClaren leaving to save other jobs.
I wonder if multimillionaire Wayne Rooney will do his bit maybe and work for free till Christmas to allow an easier time for others
No he won’t he has to pay for his hair transplants oh and Colleens many holidays , handbags and shoes

Back
Top Bottom