Matches Derby County (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good start to the school holidays with no trains and football hard to attend.
I would’ve liked have gone there as it’s a new ground I’ve not gone to. Still remember the Baseball Ground getting a 1-0 win up there, making a change from the heavy defeats we used to get.

I just want it to be another Portsmouth away thing..... "big" club, new hope for them, full house, glorious weather........... and we stuff them. :) :cool:
My favourite bit was that they scored first. You could see them take a deep breath and think "Well, that's promotion sorted". Some bloke started doing stepovers. Then Deane Smalley and Alfie Potter gave them a welcome to L2.

Train drivers at the following companies are set to strike:
  • Arriva Rail London
  • Chiltern Railways
  • Great Western
  • LNER
  • Greater Anglia
  • Southeastern
  • Hull Trains
  • West Midlands Trains
You might be lucky, depending on where you live...

Can`t see EMR on the list........ my £4.30 (return) ticket remains safe for now.

If not its the gas guzzler, sorry Greta. :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Train drivers at the following companies are set to strike:
  • Arriva Rail London
  • Chiltern Railways
  • Great Western
  • LNER
  • Greater Anglia
  • Southeastern
  • Hull Trains
  • West Midlands Trains
You might be lucky, depending on where you live...
That's the Aslef impact, RMT have just announced the same day

Me and my brother will be going that’s a definite.

It will be nice to chalk Pride Park off, and hopefully a win.

Those companies who have not announced strike action on 30th July have either not balloted for it (e.g. EMR) or are awaiting the closure of their ballot on 27th July (e.g. Avanti and CrossCountry). 14 days notice has to be provided to call a strike.

3 days to go then.....!
The train from Lincoln to Nottingham, Nottingham to Derby is still on then.....!
We’re by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen.....!
I CAN’T WAIT.........

Easy answer to the rail strike. Pay £10 join the London Road Travel Club and go on the coach for £20, leaving ground at 10.30 am, picking up at Kidlington

Took loads to Pompey back in August 2013, more than the stand could legally hold actually.
That was a good day out that has stuck in the memory ever since. If I remember correctly, the number of away seats should have been 2,500 but somehow 3,000 tickets were sold and Oxford fans were forced to sit on steps and gangways to fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom