International News Covid-19 .....

I know you missed it...................... Been away for a while in the wilds of Dorset!

Back to the grindstone....
Local City numbers:
20,901 tests in the last 7 days
1,000 positive cases in the last 7 days.
100 positive patients admitted in the last 7 days.
164 positive inpatients.
4 deaths in the last 7 days within 28 days of a positive test.

Certainly not gone away by any stretch.
In other news the community testing sites are being wound down and we are probably looking at "Test & Trace" as we currently know it being gone by May but still existing in some form.

• React
Reactions: m
Might need to do that.
Found out today I’ve tested positive. Looks like I got it from the Greengrocer at the Tuesday market.
symptoms were feeling cold, then hot. Coughing a lot. Headaches many times.
My best man had similar symptoms but said they were gone in a few days.
Taste and smell seem unchanged though

Might need to do that.
Found out today I’ve tested positive. Looks like I got it from the Greengrocer at the Tuesday market.
symptoms were feeling cold, then hot. Coughing a lot. Headaches many times.
My best man had similar symptoms but said they were gone in a few days.
Taste and smell seem unchanged though
That’s pretty definite about the Greengrocer, what were you doing with him/her then?
😉😂

Hope you’re ok, lots of people I know have it at the mo and all relatively mild.

Last edited:
That’s pretty definite about the Greengrocer, what we’re you doing with him/her then?
😉😂

Hope you’re ok, lots of people I know have it at the mo and all relatively mild.
I know many who have had it recently. I am doing OK…just hope my wife doesn’t get it as she has had a recent stroke.
Strange when you wake up in the morning and feel like you have wet yourself, not that I have had much sleep recently.
Hoping to make the Doncaster game. I’m determined to

I know many who have had it recently. I am doing OK…just hope my wife doesn’t get it as she has had a recent stroke.
Strange when you wake up in the morning and feel like you have wet yourself, not that I have had much sleep recently.
Hoping to make the Doncaster game. I’m determined to
Wish you a speedy recovery.

Finally caught it after two years. Stag do coming back from Krakow, all but one of us got it. Just a mild cold, can still taste and smell. Just a bit tired.

Back
Top Bottom