Within the UK should any COVID-19 restrictions be applied (poll)?

Within the UK should any COVID-19 restrictions be applied?

• 2 words - Summer Holidays. Done with restrictions & masks

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Tight on borders with testing & stay at home, masks optional

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Tight on borders with testing & stay at home. Plus double jab all adults

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Implement better tracing, border control, SAH, double jab.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Improve tracing, border control, SAH, double jab & masks use mandatory indoors

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Tight restrictions, improve tracing, border control, SAH, double jab, masks use mandatory indoors

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MalaysiaYellow

Yes, both, and also a 3 day trip deep into the jungle south of Sandakan. Fantastic! Wild elephants, wild orang utangs, and many other birds, monkeys, and insects, snakes. etc. Also included 2 bloodsuckers, 1 on my leg and 1 on my back. Also slept in a longhouse from the head-hunters and drunk their self-distilled whisky. Boy was I drunk!

One of the best holidays I've ever had.
To keep everything in 1 Post.

1) The whole world is watching the UK and what happens next with Covid, ie impact on hospitals.
2) Football related, the MPL and MSL restart this weekend, no supporters but is online if you want to watch some decent football (unlike the rubbish in Singapore, James)
3) Sabah is awesome, full of wild creatures! Just like this forum.
4) Holiday? Whats that? :-((((((((((

greatunclekip

Off to Malta on Monday with Mrs Bazzer both double jabbed and apparently you don’t have to wear masks outdoors which will be great because of the heat but indoors you do and we will, I have an exemption badge but as a courtesy I shall wear a mask.
We both will take extra care whist we are out there for our own safety.
we are only going as it is now safer there than it is here.
Thanks to Boris, it is safer in Mogadishu than here.

OUFC OX3

To keep everything in 1 Post.

1) The whole world is watching the UK and what happens next with Covid, ie impact on hospitals.
2) Football related, the MPL and MSL restart this weekend, no supporters but is online if you want to watch some decent football (unlike the rubbish in Singapore, James)
3) Sabah is awesome, full of wild creatures! Just like this forum.
4) Holiday? Whats that? :-((((((((((
Haha ha.
Apart from JDT, we'd turn over any of your fraud football teams. Including your national team and their foreign players ;)
For those who don't know, Malaysia is going through a tough lockdown.
Did you read that we got put onto Phrase 2, due to a spread from KTVs.

Top Bottom