International News Covid-19 .....

Covid passes required for any venue over 10,000. That should mean the KasStad will have them for upcoming games.

What about my 9 year old son then? He's not eligible for the vaccine yet so can't get a passport.

Abingdon and Witney College are planning to revert to online learning from January 10th.

What about my 9 year old son then? He's not eligible for the vaccine yet so can't get a passport.
Hmm I imagine it’s over 18 only. Hopefully the club will make it clear. Expect long queues to get in if my experience at a small gig is duplicated.

I’ve been very critical of people who haven’t been vaxxed but feel sorry for anyone who has sincere objections but loves the club.

Hmm I imagine it’s over 18 only. Hopefully the club will make it clear. Expect long queues to get in if my experience at a small gig is duplicated.

I’ve been very critical of people who haven’t been vaxxed but feel sorry for anyone who has sincere objections but loves the club.
I feel sorry for those having hospital appointments cancelled because beds and resources are taken up by the unvaccinated.

There is a lot of "chatter" about a developing increase in case rates in the community.

Currently, nobody is suggesting any knock-on effect in terms of hospitilisations/serious illness but there is highly likely to be a "wave" coming.

Get your jab, wear a mask, wash your mitts and stay well.

So Christmas isn`t cancelled yet. :)

Plan B is in action.

Which isn`t much different from how things were except for venues.

And a lot of it remains as guidance....... so most of us will do it and some won`t.

I've just read the rules on sky news so may not be 100% true, it says a covid vaccine passport or proof of a negative lateral flow test to gain entry. So guess we will have to test the kids before. Also doesn't exclude those anti vaxers from attending.

Yep vaccine status or negative LF test.

Although I can`t see the average steward looking too closely before waving you through...... or checking that you are the person in question...

So will I have to LFT my two boys 7-9 before every game now because obviously they’re to young to get vaccinated or will I just have to show my vaccine passport I hope the ousp are looking into the finer details

It’s Covid passes for any outdoor seated venue of over 4,000, so that’s us. Not masks I don’t think.

From the Beeb regarding covid passes.

This will include unseated indoor venues with more than 500 people, unseated outdoor venues with more than 5,000 people and any venue with more than 10,000 people.

For that I read any venue - indoors or outdoors - of over 10,000 capacity would have to have them. Unless I’m mistaken?

Anyone who went to Ipswich will know about the test/vaccine proof before entry. Wasn't an issue, just took a little longer to get into the ground. No stress.

From the Beeb regarding covid passes.

This will include unseated indoor venues with more than 500 people, unseated outdoor venues with more than 5,000 people and any venue with more than 10,000 people.

For that I read any venue - indoors or outdoors - of over 10,000 capacity would have to have them. Unless I’m mistaken?
I think it’s seated outdoor venues with capacity over 4,000?

So will I have to LFT my two boys 7-9 before every game now because obviously they’re to young to get vaccinated or will I just have to show my vaccine passport I hope the ousp are looking into the finer details

LFT on the basis that kids are more likely to pick it up, spread it, and not get ill.

I would just email Mr Taylor at the club and ask him, as the ousp will need 14 meetings and a vote before not asking the question so cut the middle layer out.

All under 40`s to be excluded from the South Stand as well..... :)

LFT on the basis that kids are more likely to pick it up, spread it, and not get ill.

I would just email Mr Taylor at the club and ask him, as the ousp will need 14 meetings and a vote before not asking the question so cut the middle layer out.

All under 40`s to be excluded from the South Stand as well..... :)
But how can you prove a negative LFT do you all bring along an individual test strip.

But how can you prove a negative LFT do you all bring along an individual test strip.

Would of thought you would do the test at home and bring it with you to show proof then bin it on entry?

Would of thought you would do the test at home and bring it with you to show proof then bin it on entry?
That’s what I thought also somebody could don10 tests and hand them out to their mates

Back
Top Bottom