International News Covid-19 .....

The first thing you do if you fear you’re not fit to drive is go for a drive- with your partner and child.

Take another driver...... feel unwell, swap drivers. Common sense.
He`s given a factual account of what he and his family did and even given detail of what he has to endure at his London home. Probably from Left wing/Remain extremists.
Having to reveal the medical details of a 4 year old child shows how close to the bottom of the barrel the media will go.

If you think the press is the real public health issue as opposed to the government advisor with suspected Covid 19 driving250 miles against his own Government’s advice- and regulations and then swanning around county Durham then you’ve drunk more of the KoolAid than I thought.

Take another driver...... feel unwell, swap drivers. Common sense.
He`s given a factual account of what he and his family did and even given detail of what he has to endure at his London home. Probably from Left wing/Remain extremists.
Having to reveal the medical details of a 4 year old child shows how close to the bottom of the barrel the media will go.
I’m more and more inclined to think @Essexyellows is Matt Hancock

Now, he has just said his wife didn't have Covid symptoms (but was throwing up) prior to the drive to Durham in answering one of the reporters. So he didn't have to leave at all.

Edit: Apparently he was also testing his vision by driving to Barnard Castle. Surely, you make sure your vision is fine before actually driving?

Last edited:
Explanations given, like what he’s said or not he’s not resigning so unless there’s new evidence that he’s done something else wrong, move on and focus on how this deadly virus is being dealt with. I don’t like this media circus anymore than anyone else but they’re flogging a dead horse now.

Cue multiple links to "people on Twatter" frothing.................... achieving nothing except creating the division they allegedly oppose.

Explanations given, like what he’s said or not he’s not resigning so unless there’s new evidence that he’s done something else wrong, move on and focus on how this deadly virus is being dealt with. I don’t like this media circus anymore than anyone else but they’re flogging a dead horse now.

He's contradicting himself when answering the reporter's questions. This isn't a dead horse and he is demonstrating why he has undermined the Govt's policies.

Agreed he will retain his job. The ‘media circus’ has been one consequence of a government which is unclear, not transparent, indecisive, significant factors in the manner in which this disastrous situation meanders on and on....

He's contradicting himself when answering the reporter's questions. This isn't a dead horse and he is demonstrating why he has undermined the Govt's policies.
What’s to achieve by drilling into those contradictions? He won’t change his account

Agreed he will retain his job. The ‘media circus’ has been one consequence of a government which is unclear, not transparent, indecisive, significant factors in the manner in which this disastrous situation meanders on and on....
So draw a line under it, unless the media have something else against him it’s in no ones interest to drag this out further

Back
Top Bottom