International News Covid-19 .....

You will probably recall during the Cameron government there was an enquiry into ‘Press Standards’ under Leveson following allegations people, usually so-called ‘celebrities’, had personal communications hacked into. It was never finally resolved excepting allowing some Press to adjudicate on issues around alleged abuses, ie mark their own homework. Many people may well be in favour of a proper resolution, particularly at a time when ‘transparency’ is endlessly announced but rarely invested in.

You will probably recall during the Cameron government there was an enquiry into ‘Press Standards’ under Leveson following allegations people, usually so-called ‘celebrities’, had personal communications hacked into. It was never finally resolved excepting allowing some Press to adjudicate on issues around alleged abuses, ie mark their own homework. Many people may well be in favour of a proper resolution, particularly at a time when ‘transparency’ is endlessly announced but rarely invested in.
That was the first half of the Leveson Inquiry. The Second part didn't happen.

There was proven criminal conspiracy by a number of journalists and some mass deletions of emails at News International

This statement by Cummings at 4pm could go one of three ways:
1. The public hate him more
2. They hate him no more or less than they do now
3. He achieves some understanding and empathy for his actions. Doesn’t sound like a resignation so he’d have to pull a serious rabbit out of the hat for that, surely?
Something like (Ruffels 88’) at Shrewsbury....

A woman has just been on LBC in floods of tears because her daughter lives in accommodation for special needs, and she hasn’t been able to see her for two months because she listened to what she was told by our government, and now Boris has come out and described Cummings as a good father acting on instincts. And now she feels like she is being called a bad mother who doesn’t have the instincts that a good parent has. Disgraceful. This woman is utterly broken, and in her own words, “If he is going to tell us that we can’t be angry at him because his child has special needs, and that we should feel ashamed as a result, it won’t wash with me.”

Let’s see. Not long now.

A woman has just been on LBC in floods of tears because her daughter lives in accommodation for special needs, and she hasn’t been able to see her for two months because she listened to what she was told by our government, and now Boris has come out and described Cummings as a good father acting on instincts. And now she feels like she is being called a bad mother who doesn’t have the instincts that a good parent has. Disgraceful. This woman is utterly broken, and in her own words, “If he is going to tell us that we can’t be angry at him because his child has special needs, and that we should feel ashamed as a result, it won’t wash with me.”

Let’s see. Not long now.
Furthermore.

01049801-6F34-47A1-A5AA-7AED0587164D.jpeg

Let’s see. Not long now.

Yes, this bit about following instincts was a massive own goal. Millions of people have been doing just the opposite in order to follow the guidelines.

I’ve got a feeling that what we are about to witness will be utterly unprecedented. I think he’s about to start a pan fire that re-establishes the firm feeling of division in society and very ‘us’ and ‘them’. Populism can only exist in chaos.

I think jaws might drop.

Go the full 9 yards and compare someone travelling to self isolate with those unable to visit relatives dying with Covid-19...... nope done that one.
Its like a sick game of "Top Trumps" ....... and then that scrum of press outside his house, elbow to elbow in scrum...............hope they all resign as well.

Hope he comes out and tells it straight and then see how high some peoples moral podium is...

Go the full 9 yards and compare someone travelling to self isolate with those unable to visit relatives dying with Covid-19...... nope done that one.
Its like a sick game of "Top Trumps" ....... and then that scrum of press outside his house, elbow to elbow in scrum...............hope they all resign as well.

Hope he comes out and tells it straight and then see how high some peoples moral podium is...
No, that doesn’t make sense. You can still be a Tory and not support their adviser you know

The ‘untrue media reports’ about his uncle came from his own mother’s mouth.

No remorse. f**k off.

That is some magnificent excuses topped off by "just testing if I was ok to drive" for going to Barnard Castle. Absolute coincidence it was his wife's birthday and they ended by the river.

We know how low yours is now.

And still the highest death rate in Europe...

That is some magnificent excuses topped off by "just testing if I was ok to drive" for going to Barnard Castle. Absolute coincidence it was his wife's birthday and they ended by the river.
The first thing you do if you fear you’re not fit to drive is go for a drive- with your partner and child.

Back
Top Bottom