League One Charlie Methven & Charlton Athletic FC

Wonder if any Charlton fan has done a due diligence on Charlie? If they have there maybe a meltdown on the Addicks forum

At least Charlie will be able to get his old red and white Sunderland scarf & tie out of the closet to wear at the Valley

If there was one person I would not want anywhere near the club, it would be Charlie.

A proven liar who tries to pull the wool over peoples eyes.
No comment from me on his character or personality. I merely believe that he will be back.

Report / interview by the Sun on Charlie and his group's plans for Charlton being a five year project.

Hoorah, a five year project. Always good to see that rolled out.

Hoorah, a five year project. Always good to see that rolled out.
Referred to as a 'blundering PR consultant' - I'm not sure that was what he hoping for when he agreed to the interview.

"Really this project is more about passion.

“They are successful people and successful investors and they want to be successful.

“But if we were to get promoted this season, do I then envisage we would sell the club the next season? Absolutely not.

“Absolutely there is no intention for that to be the case.

“I would put this as a five-year minimum project.”

Oh wow, so believable. Amazing how going to Eton and Oxford, and having historic wealth can just set you up for a life of blundering through whatever shite you fancy turning your hand to. Life on easy mode.

Back
Top Bottom