League One Charlie Methven & Charlton Athletic FC

To be honest, I think the majority of Oxford/ Oxfordshire, don't know who the f**k Charlie methman is.
I doubt even about 99% of oufc fans don't either..
I know absolutely naff all about him & I don't care too...

To be honest, I think the majority of Oxford/ Oxfordshire, don't know who the f**k Charlie methman is.
You seem to care enough to read the thread and post as to how much you don't care.

That can't be true, a man who saved the club like he did, surely everyone will know who super Charlie is?!
I saw him, and spoke to him, at two home games (Charlton and Bristol Rovers), and one away game (Lincoln) last season, so that's at least three.
Seems like being a well known dot counter has it's down sides if you have to interact with our Charlie.

I wondered where you got those mustard cords that I saw you strutting around in on Saturday.

How did you manage to sneak in that quince tarte tatin?
Wait until you see me in my new salmon chinos at Cambridge.

You'll have to shout if you see me though as I'll be listening to my Ibiza Club Tunes (Methven Mix), on my Beats by Dr Dre!!!

Wait until you see me in my new salmon chinos at Cambridge.

You'll have to shout if you see me though as I'll be listening to my Ibiza Club Tunes (Methven Mix), on my Beats by Dr Dre!!!
I shan’t bother flagging you down. You’ll only want to steal a piece of my quiche.

I saw him, and spoke to him, at two home games (Charlton and Bristol Rovers), and one away game (Lincoln) last season, so that's at least three.
OK, that's interesting, sure he was on here at some point.

You seem to care enough to read the thread and post as to how much you don't care.
What???I care for my nearly 90 year old parents, & I care for my family. I think your taking care out of context..
Why would I care about some sort of prat like him.
The reason I know this?? Because a few people on here said it. It's a non story to me.
That's the last thing I say on the matter, not interested...
I DON'T Care 💅💅

There’s one thing that isn’t in doubt and that is that Charlie is a massive oxford fan and always will be, regardless of whether you like him or not

Back
Top Bottom