Conference Book on Wrexham AFC

Hackney Jack

Hi All,

My dad is helping a Wrexham AFC fan (Nathan Lee Davies) with Friedreich's Ataxia edit his book, and there is a fundraiser going to help raise funds to get this book printed.

I know it is a tough time, and hard time of year - so even a few quid will really help. Details below.

Hi, my name is Nathan Lee Davies, and I am fundraising in an attempt to get my third book published. I have been writing my own independent history of Wrexham AFC from a fan's perspective since 2015. I have now finished this labour of love which includes a detailed look back at the club's years spent in the Football League between 1921-2008. The book also features statistics and interviews with former Wrexham legends.

I am looking for £5,000 in order to get a thousand hard copies of my book published so that I can put them on sale alongside the downloadable copies that will be on sale through my website - nathanleedavies.com. The plan is to get the book published on March 15th 2023, so this page will be active until March 01st 2023.

This will be my third book, and I have regularly blogged about Wrexham AFC in the past. I live with a progressive genetic disease of the nervous system known as Friedreich's Ataxia. I have had to overcome a series of challenges in order to realise my dream of becoming a published author. Due to my lack of dexterity, I have had to dictate to my personal assistants while writing and face the frustration of living my life in a wheelchair and tackling the changing nature of my progressive disability.
68259089_1669298891682622_r.jpg
Everyone who donates over £20 will have their names included in the book as you will have helped me achieve my goal. It is just a small way in which I can express my gratitude to those who support me.

fundraiser link

Back
Top Bottom