Non-League Wrexham...... Hollywood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly Ryan Reynolds made more than 70 million dollars last year, including 27 million for 6 Underground alone (it might have been nice if they'd spent 1% on that on actually writing a coherent script, but hey ho, it's a Michael Bay movie.......)

He could easily sink a few million a year into Wrexham and not even notice (although only he will know why he would want to!?!)

And I guess the Always Sunny guy is along to keep him company!

I didn`t realise that Wrexham don`t own the Racecourse, its on a 99 year lease from Wrexham Uni.

Motorhead & Twisted Sister in `83/4 or so ....... those were the days.

I didn`t realise that Wrexham don`t own the Racecourse, its on a 99 year lease from Wrexham Uni.

I have this wonderful image of Lemmy and Dee snijder having a pint together after the gig

I know who Lemmy and Dee are but these filum people?

I know who Lemmy and Dee are but these filum people?

Well one is in Deadpool and sequels thereof....... and that is me done. :ROFLMAO:
Like these "Youtube Stars" and "influencers" .... I`m like.... "Who?"

Living just over the boarder from Wrexham and working with several Wrexham fans I have developed a disliking to the place, the football club and their fans. A very odd bunch of people indeed and it has been shown by the fact they are willing to sell their soul to 2 American actors who don’t have the first clue about running a football club, especially a non league football club.
Who is going to be the next manager? Mickey Mouse?

I can see this all ending in tears.

They financially imploded back when we were in the Conference or just after and the stadium got sold as part of that. The old Kop that isn't used now was supposed to be redeveloped for them as part of student flats being built but I can't remember the details of how the Uni got out of that.

They financially imploded back when we were in the Conference or just after and the stadium got sold as part of that. The old Kop that isn't used now was supposed to be redeveloped for them as part of student flats being built but I can't remember the details of how the Uni got out of that.

Wrexham Uni is owned by Ka$$am maybe?

In the spirit of 'There's always someone worse off than yourself'......after today's results Scunthorpe, Yeovil & Torquay are all heading down to the Conference North/South.
Scunthorpe were in the Championship in 2010/11, and Yeovil were there in 2013/14!

(Strictly speaking, Torquay could stay up if they win next weekend, and turn around a seven goal GD deficit.....but they're playing Wrexham, so they're done)

Compared to what those three clubs' fans are going through, heading down to League Two ain't so bad.......

In the spirit of 'There's always someone worse off than yourself'......after today's results Scunthorpe, Yeovil & Torquay are all heading down to the Conference North/South.
Scunthorpe were in the Championship in 2010/11, and Yeovil were there in 2013/14!

(Strictly speaking, Torquay could stay up if they win next weekend, and turn around a seven goal GD deficit.....but they're playing Wrexham, so they're done)

Compared to what those three clubs' fans are going through, heading down to League Two ain't so bad.......

Depends if the Wrexham players will have stopped drinking by then.

Have to feel a bit sorry for Notts County - 106 points, likely to be 109 and no automatic promotion!

In the words of our ex-manager Chris Wilder - "So glad we're out of that poxy league"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom