General Big calls for 22/23

Re Division 3.

Wednesday will finish top. Exeter will finish bottom.
Hasselbaink will leave Burton by mutual consent before Christmas.
KR will describe James Henry’s return from injury and impressive early season form as like a new signing.
Oxford will do the double over Derby.
There will be a few freakish Tuesday evening results in the North West helping Accrington, Morecambe and Fleetwood to defy the odds and avoid relegation.

Torrential rain in Mid November causes the ground and surrounding area to flood. Brannagan is seen fishing from the top of the fence, catching an impressive 24lb pike.

Well I didn’t think JFH would last long but thought he’d last longer than the first week in September!

In fairness I thought that we were the better team for the first hour and probably deserved a point.
I’d say Derby were the better team for the first 15mins, then we were for the next 30mins, but second half Derby were the better team as we decided to mess about by trying to break up the game/time waste et (similar to Burton on Saturday), but felt if we had continued how we played in the first half (30mins), then we would have deserved to win or at least drawn, but because we tried to mess around and stifle the game it backfired so we got what we deserved in the end.

Ipswich to finish outside of the playoffs.

MK Dons lose Manning to a Championship club.

Barnsley sack two managers.

Goodrham to get 5+ League appearances.

Elsewhere, Chelsea miss out on a top 4 finish, while Spurs win silverware. Barcelona exit the Champions League at the group stages.

And what the hell... England win the World Cup.

This happened earlier than I expected as well!

Back
Top Bottom