Tickets Accrington

Foley

It is very possible that Accrington at home will decide which Division we are in next season. GD means that even if they are 3 points clear of us, a win will probably keep us up (I reckon Morecambe, FGR and Cambridge will go)
When do tickets go up for sale?

Almost as if it‘s meant to be.

The history of oxford United and Accrington Stanley is inextricably linked.

Part of me would grasp the opportunity of going into the final game of the season with the fate of league one football in our own hands. But I would still be fearful of the outcome.

Last edited:
And some people thought we would have nothing to play for at the end of this season…😅

To be honest I think the club should be pushing the remaining home games to get as many bums on seats. The players need the backing now more than ever.
Let’s do a 3 game promotion on the Sheff Weds, Bolton & Pompey games. Bring a friend for free to ST holders for the Cheltenham game.

The accy game should sell out if it’s win or bust.

And some people thought we would have nothing to play for at the end of this season…😅
Yep. That includes the board, the previous manager and a few embarrassing folk on here.

That aside, I would agree that the club should find ways to get people into the ground with cheap ticketing options or kids for free. That's sadly the outcome of an ignorant and arrogant group of people

Yep. That includes the board, the previous manager and a few embarrassing folk on here.

That aside, I would agree that the club should find ways to get people into the ground with cheap ticketing options or kids for free. That's sadly the outcome of an ignorant and arrogant group of people

🫣

Back
Top Bottom