Chairman Accounts to June 2022 Published

captainox

Accounts can be found here -> https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00470509/filing-history

Filing history and then total exemption full accounts.

£4.1m loss to the year ending June 2022.

In the year July 2021-June 2022, we sold Rob Atkinson (large fee), Sean Clare (small fee) and got a compensation fee for Kyran Lofthouse so assume these are the ones included in the £1.6m of 'profit on disposal of players"

Someone with better financial knowledge will be able to give a better summary.

creditors, amounts falling due within one year 24 mill? wow. net assets negative 20 mill? thats mad

We are deff0o getting close to Essex yellows decimal points on a screen scenario, it doesn't really matter so much what we owe now, its so huge that anyone calling it in just isn't getting paid as the club would fold (I don't think a fire sale of players from this squad is generating £20 million, maybe a fiver).

We are deff0o getting close to Essex yellows decimal points on a screen scenario, it doesn't really matter so much what we owe now, its so huge that anyone calling it in just isn't getting paid as the club would fold (I don't think a fire sale of players from this squad is generating £20 million, maybe a fiver).
That £20m will be net of the value ascribed to players in the accounts!

Let's hope these sums are pin money for the clubs owners.

Like I said..................... 🤷‍♂️

Wonder exactly where we "lost" £20 million? Back of the sofa? East Stand bogs?

Or is it just lack of income, player sales, and/or living beyond our means?

Like I said..................... 🤷‍♂️

Wonder exactly where we "lost" £20 million? Back of the sofa? East Stand bogs?

Or is it just lack of income, player sales, and/or living beyond our means?
The P&L reserves were -£2.5M at June 2006 when FK had just sold up. So to get to £-25.4M represents the cost of running a lower league club for 16 years without its own ground / revenue streams + general spending more than you earn.

That £20m will be net of the value ascribed to players in the accounts!

Let's hope these sums are pin money for the clubs owners.
Apart from Brannagan, who else would command a sizeable fee .......or any fee at all ?All down to KR it must be said.

Credit to the club. That is a fantastic, clear and open summary..

Wow. We are in a pickle. The day Bakrie, Thohir et al get fed up, we are screwed. Kassam has hamstrung us worse than ever thought.

And those responsible for on pitch performance this season should hang their heads in absolute shame at what they have delivered for that level of investment.

Let’s all welcome a positive commitment from the board, not only in cash but also in words of real intent.

The P&L reserves were -£2.5M at June 2006 when FK had just sold up. So to get to £-25.4M represents the cost of running a lower league club for 16 years without its own ground / revenue streams + general spending more than you earn.

I know.
I was being obtuse.

For a change. :)

Cut the budget by £1.5 million a year and we will soon be back on track and on a journey. :oops:

And those responsible for on pitch performance this season should hang their heads in absolute shame at what they have delivered for that level of investment.
Next season's figures and comparisons are going to be heavy, heavy going (even if we do stay up). Especially with a squad currently worth GBP 750,002.50 (Brannagan is worth 750k). As you say, I hope they take a long hard look at themselves.

Back
Top Bottom