Home Match Day Thread +++ 9/10/18 OUFC v Northampton Town +++

Well tonight was one of the worst performances I can remember. What the hell Robinson is talking about, chance after chance? he’s deluded! We were terrible tonight. First half not so bad but second half, just awful.
There’s so much wrong! Nothing down the flanks. When we did manage to get behind them the delivery was crap.
Players not getting into the box anyway.
Midfield is all over the place, weak and can’t find each other. It looked like a men’s team playing kids at times.
Defensively we don’t seem to be able to keep a clean sheet.

Absolutely no way will Tiger get rid of GOBBO even if we lose on Saturday.

He can’t fund the club already; never mind having to pay off the manager and his reckless assistant too! Not a chance.

Without wishing to throw the baby out with the bath water, Tiger’s reign thus far has a very Kassam esque feel to it. Empty promises of WOW appointments, budget for a good squad not appearing to have come to fruition and work on the stadium deal going nowhere....Reading fans warned us back in January of Tiger’s motives.

I so so hope my gut feeling is wide of the mark.

Wow.. the discussion on RO is now that relegation to league 2 wouldn’t be a disaster. ‘We’ve got the safety net of league2’ or words to that effect..?

Its good that we are finally accepting it in all honesty, rather than the fabled "something" will magically change/gel.

This team and manager are rotten. Utterly useless.
Theres no doubt we are down, were mirroring Chesterfield imo.

Thoroughly depressing.

So....went along tonight as can’t make Saturday and the drug that is called OUFC is, as always, addictive.

Sat up in the gods of the SSU and enjoyed the view (I’m usually down in SSL). You don’t see a different game up there of course but a slightly different perspective of certain action.

Few observations.....
ref was poor. He loved those yellow cards. Over the top.
Samir was very disappointing. I realise he’s coming back from injury but even so.
Sam Smith, although not as bad as Obika, is just not very good.
Good to see Clint back.
When White doesn’t play we lack any sort of pace or excitement in our play.
Although he’s one of own - bless him - Sam Long is just not good enough unfortunately. It pains me to write that.
Robinson is deluded. He has to go. With the squad we have, a change of manager could more out of them.

Contrary to many on here I want us to do well in every cup and every league game. It’s in my blood.

That’s about it!

Night all....

Don’t get me wrong mate, you seem like a really good bloke. But if you think I’m related to anyone up the other end of the A420 then you are a *#>+$#€^#$$#**~€~$ ?
Haha - point taken... ?

So....went along tonight as can’t make Saturday and the drug that is called OUFC is, as always, addictive.

Sat up in the gods of the SSU and enjoyed the view (I’m usually down in SSL). You don’t see a different game up there of course but a slightly different perspective of certain action.

Few observations.....
ref was poor. He loved those yellow cards. Over the top.
Samir was very disappointing. I realise he’s coming back from injury but even so.
Sam Smith, although not as bad as Obika, is just not very good.
Good to see Clint back.
When White doesn’t play we lack any sort of pace or excitement in our play.
Although he’s one of own - bless him - Sam Long is just not good enough unfortunately. It pains me to write that.
Robinson is deluded. He has to go. With the squad we have, a change of manager could more out of them.

I was one of the 929 ( the gate was actually bigger than Luton’s against MK) and I simply can’t believe what I am watching.
The game was thrown away in ten minutes in the second half - a half where we just did not turn up in.
Some good play during the first half against poor opposition and we should have been out of sight - but we can’t score more than one goal per game.

We disintegrated badly as the game wore on with too much DIY football on show. It’s scary and I don’t see
a way out of this. The team lacks fight and guts and will go down without a prayer. Where’s the pride?

The players must have a good look at themselves in the mirror.No one wants to take responsibility, there’s a lack of bravery with the ball
and a total lack of leadership is evident.

Robinson of course will pay the ultimate price sooner or later but we look to be in total crisis on and off the pitch.

It’s bleak. Very bleak.

How many of this shower of s**t will be here next season or Indeed after January?

None of the loan players will want to stay and fight for the club after January, and this is the error of having a large reliance on loanees, as well as a crap manager.
I am not sure about KR's sanity after listening to his after match comments.
There is a massive WOW happening.

Back
Top Bottom