Current Player #6 Josh McEachran

Thought Josh looked good in the first few games of the season, think he got dropped due to his inability to last a full 90 and McGuane took his chance with both hands when presented and Josh was kind of written off after that and found it hard to do much with the occasional 20 minute cameo. Was always a good talent in there and delighted for him.

And a shout out for Tyler. That midfield, with Ruben, allowed the wingers to do what they do. Tyler’s best match of the season.

He was excellent.

I sometimes think that football should take a leaf from Ice Hockey, and hand out two assists on goals where it's deserved.

Tyler's slide rule pass to Murphy for the 3rd was exquisite.

(and Dale would get one too for his hold-up play for the 4th)

Fair play to Josh. I've been slagging him off all season, but he played well when he came on for Cam last week and was brilliant on Saturday.

He basically needs a game where he sits like a quarterback, either dishing the ball quickly or stroking the ball to the wings. For that, you need to play against a team who doesn't play a high line or press. As Boro (for whatever reason) sat off us in the middle the entire game, and we pressed amazingly well, it's basically set up for him.

Very good game!
I dont think that boro sat off us. The triangle of josh Mac, goodram and Rodney were able to beat the posh midfield and get us on the front foot again and again.
Buckingham has a major headache because I think he has potentially stumbled on a line up and system that is superior to what we have seen previously.

I dont think that boro sat off us. The triangle of josh Mac, goodram and Rodney were able to beat the posh midfield and get us on the front foot again and again.
Buckingham has a major headache because I think he has potentially stumbled on a line up and system that is superior to what we have seen previously.
Who’s Rodney?

Back
Top Bottom