Current Player #24 Josh Johnson

Congratulations to him and OUFC.

Based on the game versus Crystal Palace, JJ looks a decent prospect. Unlike many of our own products through the years, he actually looked like a fully grown human man with mature physicality to partner clear footballing ability.

More please.

Excellent news, here's to a long and successful time here!

If you’re old enough (happen to be fit, in the building, can play football and are the beneficiary of utter incompetence in the transfer market from the manager and all around him), you’re old enough.

Welcome, young man!

good player already better than some first team players

He was very impressive in the first half v Palace ( he faded a little but so did the rest of the team )
Strong and powerful for such a young player.
Good luck to him.
It's really good to see some players come through who look like they may in time be good enough to become first team players.

Has Josh been in any of the photos/videos put up of the Spain trip? There seem to be many of the young lads there even some scholars whereas Johnson has a pro deal and doesn’t seem to be there? Same goes for Seddon and Wildschut. While contracted I can’t think why they wouldn’t be training

Has Josh been in any of the photos/videos put up of the Spain trip? There seem to be many of the young lads there even some scholars whereas Johnson has a pro deal and doesn’t seem to be there? Same goes for Seddon and Wildschut. While contracted I can’t think why they wouldn’t be training
He’s been in loads of pictures

Where? Neither Wildschut or Johnson have been in any photos or video footage from Spain that I can see.
The young players there look like GOD, Goodrham, Mfuni, Franklin, Golding and Aidan E-W. I wonder if a loan move is happening for Johnson and he has already started training with that team? Still would seem odd as you’d think Manning would want as long as possible to assess his players.

Back
Top Bottom