Away Match Build Up 5/8/2023 L1: Cambridge United v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malc

Staff member
What a long summer that was!
But here we go again with a revitalized team and a lot of faith in LM

Win we win? Of course we will. I feel a 0-2 win for the mighty Yellows coming on,

What do you think

Does anyone have experience with using the video season pass on iFollow on a VPN? It seems ridiculously cheaper than paying game by game but I don't want to part with £150+ if it's not going to work!

I spoke to someone at the Cambridge supporters' club about this a few days before last season's game. She said they would let our fans in on payment of an entrance fee (can't remember what it was) unless they were told not to do so by Cambridgeshire police, which was a possibility. I didn't take things any further.

When we went in the first season back after Covid, the entrance fee was £2 per head. Cash only.

Too many changes to the side to make predictions. Vibes basically positive but will wait for the results of the first few matches.

Does anyone have experience with using the video season pass on iFollow on a VPN? It seems ridiculously cheaper than paying game by game but I don't want to part with £150+ if it's not going to work!
Activate a VPN to a other country, buy the ifollow season ticket.
Every time you want to watch a game make sure you have the VPN running first.
Don't have the browser open before you turn on the VPN though..

I did one season and it stopped working, they gave me a partial refund, HOWEVER this season they would not.

But the price has gone up loads, I swear it was under £120.

Activate a VPN to a other country, buy the ifollow season ticket.
Every time you want to watch a game make sure you have the VPN running first.
Don't have the browser open before you turn on the VPN though..
This. They seem to have implemented some additional (quite basic) security measures in recent months where if you login to an ifollow account from the UK at any point then login with a VPN another day it may flag the account and lock it. Can be unlocked via their support email but obviously not ideal. Just have to get into the habit of never opening ifollow even for interviews etc. without running the VPN then opening your browser.

I did one season and it stopped working, they gave me a partial refund, HOWEVER this season they would not.

But the price has gone up loads, I swear it was under £120.
This year the price is £140. Same as last year I think.

I spoke to someone at the Cambridge supporters' club about this a few days before last season's game. She said they would let our fans in on payment of an entrance fee (can't remember what it was) unless they were told not to do so by Cambridgeshire police, which was a possibility. I didn't take things any further.
I’ve read about the entrance fee on the football ground guide website, if it’s up to date then it’s a £2 entrance fee. If they say no it’s no drama we’re just head to the next place.

Too many changes to the side to make predictions. Vibes basically positive but will wait for the results of the first few matches.

I am a lot more positive that had we not made a lot of changes though, whether they work out is another matter but we had no choice but to have an overhaul.

The first game or two of the season always throws up a few results that you wouldn't expect, so even if we don't win 5-0 there's no need to get our knickers in a twist about it (although we probably will)

Is Murphy over Goodrham a whoosh?
@Osei Yaw was definitely being a bit cheeky with his selection - as mentioned Eastwood was the big one - but I'm amazed more people haven't had an issue with Murphy ahead of Goodrham, someone even said Eastwood was the only thing they'd change.

Even without Tyler being one of our own I can't get my head round the fact that he's not almost unanimously seen as better than Murphy. If you showed a football fan all our games last season and they had no knowledge of the players and their histories no one would put Murphy ahead of Goodrham but it seems that because he went for a load of money half a decade ago a lot of our fans are dreaming that he'll get back to those levels which does rather fly in the face of logic and what we've seen.

In the Dominican Republic at mo hoping to find a oink to watch the game on my sunbed.COYY

@Osei Yaw was definitely being a bit cheeky with his selection - as mentioned Eastwood was the big one - but I'm amazed more people haven't had an issue with Murphy ahead of Goodrham, someone even said Eastwood was the only thing they'd change.

Even without Tyler being one of our own I can't get my head round the fact that he's not almost unanimously seen as better than Murphy. If you showed a football fan all our games last season and they had no knowledge of the players and their histories no one would put Murphy ahead of Goodrham but it seems that because he went for a load of money half a decade ago a lot of our fans are dreaming that he'll get back to those levels which does rather fly in the face of logic and what we've seen.

How dare you.

Just reading the article from Elliott Moore stating how they know there individual jobs and as a team sounds good let the fun begin .Win 2-1

Back
Top Bottom