Away Match Build Up 5/8/2023 L1: Cambridge United v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malc

Staff member
What a long summer that was!
But here we go again with a revitalized team and a lot of faith in LM

Win we win? Of course we will. I feel a 0-2 win for the mighty Yellows coming on,

What do you think

I'm staying in Cambridge so will be in the Town - and the best boozers are?

Cambridge Blue is an absolutely banging boozer. I'll probably head to the Green Dragon beer garden by the river if it's sunny though.

The team almost picks itself but I’m sure someone will have different ideas:

Beadle,
Long, Moore, Thorniley, Brown,
McEachran, Brannagan,
Goodrham, Rodrigues, Browne,
Harris.

Scorers: Rodrigues and Brannagan.
Score: 1-2 to the mighty Yellows!
I think we’ll keep a clean sheet.

Cambridge have a very experienced centre-back partnership of Ryan Bennett and Michael Morrison.

F2c7fIsakAAE0hL

Looking forward to this one! You can’t beat that new season optimism. I’ve never been to Cambridge, so wanting to get there fairly early to make a day of it. Does anyone have any pub recommendations?

Lived for three years in Cambridge roughly halfway between the station and the Abbey, and there were an absolute ton of cracking old man pubs in that part of town - the Devonshire Arms, Kingston Arms, Live and Let Live, Cambridge Blue, The Geldart.....

.....that being said, my knowledge is now more than a decade out of date, so no idea if any of these are still any good!

Lived for three years in Cambridge roughly halfway between the station and the Abbey, and there were an absolute ton of cracking old man pubs in that part of town - the Devonshire Arms, Kingston Arms, Live and Let Live, Cambridge Blue, The Geldart.....

.....that being said, my knowledge is now more than a decade out of date, so no idea if any of these are still any good!
Ok great, I'll look to try and incorporate a few into my walk from the station to the ground! 'Old man pubs' are my favourite types, so it's nice to know there's a few good ones. I thought there would be to be honest.

Cheers!

Does anyone know if the supporters club at Cambridge let oxford fans in last season? My dad can’t walk far so will head there if they let us in

Back
Top Bottom