Home Match Day Thread 29/7/2023 PS Friendly: OUFC v Queens Park Rangers

West Oxon U’s

QPR team that defeated Reading 2-0 ( Kelman & sub Taylor Richards) in a Friendly at Reading’s training ground on Tuesday.

Asmir Begovic
Osman Kakay
Trent Rendall
Jimmy Dunne
Ziyad Larkeche
Albert Adomah
Stephen Duke-McKenna
Dominic Gape (trialist)
Lyndon Dykes
Ilias Chair
Charlie Kelman

(No Chris Willock, Sam Field, Paul Smyth, Jake Clarke-Salter or Andre Dozzell)

Last edited:
Sadly I double booked myself weeks ago, so I won't be there.

PLAYED FOR BOTH

FvqsRRlWwAA5fEW

Includes Billy Hamilton, Kevin Brock, David Bardsley, Mark Stein, Peter Hucker, Gary Bannister, Rob Dickie, Jordan Archer,
Olamide Shodipo, Jimmy Carter, Jeremy Charles, Andy McCulloch, Jamie Mackie, Tyler Roberts and many, many more.

I’m going along to this, six quid is a good deal. Bit of a tech odyssey to buy the tickets, the site really doesn’t work well on an iPhone- you can’t resize it to see the seat map. Had to resort to trad laptop which I rarely use these days.

PLAYED FOR BOTH

FvqsRRlWwAA5fEW

Includes Billy Hamilton, Kevin Brock, David Bardsley, Mark Stein, Peter Hucker, Gary Bannister, Rob Dickie, Jordan Archer,
Olamide Shodipo, Jimmy Carter, Jeremy Charles, Andy McCulloch, Jamie Mackie, Tyler Roberts and many, many more.
I'm not sure you can actually say Jamie Mackie ever 'played' for us. But he did run around a lot, pointed a fair bit. And pretended he was constantly being fouled.

as a general rule I dont bother with PSFs, certainly in recent seasons ... the usually annual visit to CPF , which didn't happen this PS, excepted

Hope its a decent workout and worthwhile for the players tomorrow afternoon- even though there's apparently a couple more additions to the squad yet to arrive.

Now now, he scored that vital goal at home to Bradford, and we all went mental.
That goal will live long in the memory.
What a crazy bit of refereeing that was after the goal.
Bradford got relegated that season and have been in league 2 ever since, that could have been us if the ref had disallowed the goal.
That match was a real a 6 pointer.

Back
Top Bottom